WorldGuinessComments

Commendable
Feb 24, 2017
GPU:AMD R9 280X Double d black edition
Playing cs go before(months)ago:69 degrees Celsius
Today:80 degrees celsius?
What could it be?My pc is a bit dusty since i dont have a compressed can atm.Could it be the dust that
's causing the high temps?

Solution
You removed the GPU and blew air through the sink fins, and now it's hotter? It's possible you blew some dust into a place it shouldn't be. Remove it again and try blowing air through it again. Do it both ways this time. It should not have affected the CPU at all.

If the PSU is making noise that's a different issue. Either dying fan or something inside is dying. If your PSU is garbage I'd just replace it. If you have a good one and it's just fan I'd replace it. But again, I don't know your skill level so I don't know if that's possible for you.

4745454b

Titan
Yup, it can. If you think you can, remove the GPU from the case and just take it outside. Blow into the fins as best you can. Compressed air is good, but it's not a requirement. Removing the shroud and doing a deep clean would be best. I'm not sure of your skill level.

WorldGuinessComments

Commendable
Feb 24, 2017

Kinda starting to think the PSU is a problem since when gaming the PSU fan makes a weird noise and the gpu is hotter than before,the cpu is also hotter than before but by 2 degrees

4745454b

Titan
You removed the GPU and blew air through the sink fins, and now it's hotter? It's possible you blew some dust into a place it shouldn't be. Remove it again and try blowing air through it again. Do it both ways this time. It should not have affected the CPU at all.

If the PSU is making noise that's a different issue. Either dying fan or something inside is dying. If your PSU is garbage I'd just replace it. If you have a good one and it's just fan I'd replace it. But again, I don't know your skill level so I don't know if that's possible for you.

Solution