A little Internet problem with Windows 10

Ersid2805

Commendable
Sep 13, 2016
Ever since i installed the Windows 10 trial on my windows 7 pc , its been having some weird problems. Like when my pc is on the internet wont work on any device i use (either be it wireless or using a wire to connect) but when i turn the pc off internet can be used again

Solution
Although you might have misunderstood the message that Microsoft posted, because there NEVER was a trial period (ever for anyone anywhere), you mean to say that you have been having internet issues since January and your finally curious enough now to try to investigate it? Although I find that odd enough I am curious are you fully up to date on all of your Windows updates? What version of Windows 10 are you using?

Ersid2805

Commendable
Sep 13, 2016
u know the period of time when windows wanted us to try windows 10 , ti was for a week or month im not sure. when my pc was windows 7 at the right part of the taskbar before the volume icon there was this windows icon and said do u wanna try windows 10 for free for a certain time. In there i downloaded it and it started immedieately to upgrade it to windows 10. I havent changed back since then and it looks ok except for this internet problem (I upgraded it somewhere around january 2016)

Although you might have misunderstood the message that Microsoft posted, because there NEVER was a trial period (ever for anyone anywhere), you mean to say that you have been having internet issues since January and your finally curious enough now to try to investigate it? Although I find that odd enough I am curious are you fully up to date on all of your Windows updates? What version of Windows 10 are you using?

Solution
Looking at your original post again very carefully, I don't think that your problem has anything to do with Windows 10 or even with your computer. It seems that your problem definitely lies with your internet provider or with your router. You should work with your internet provider to fix this issue.

TRENDING THREADS