Question a lot of bluescreens

May 8, 2023
i bought a new pc like 5 months ago and since now i didn't have any problem with it
gigabyte b550m ds3h
ryzen 5 5600
32gb ram corsair 3200mhz
gpu- gigabyte rtx 3060 ti eagle 8gb
ssd adata legend 710 1tb
i installed first windows 10 on it and the upgrading it to 11 (same day when i installed win 10) and i didn't have any problem
but 5 days ago, while downloading battlefront 2 it restarted with no reason and it took a long time to restart and when it was restarted, the pc was so slow that i couldn't do almost nothing. the slowness disappeared since i shut down the pc and booted it again but the problem persisted until the restart issue transformed in bluescreen. i took a look in hd sentinel and there the ssd health was 0% with failure predicted and there was a box with text that told me the ssd had bad sectors but in cmd with chksdk command said that there was 0kb in bad sectors and i was confused. i installed the adata ssd toolbox and trimmed the ssd and magically that failure predicted disappeared and health was at 100% then i noticed the ssd

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

i installed first windows 10 on it and the upgrading it to 11 (same day when i installed win 10) and i didn't have any problem
You might want to reinstall the OS after recreating your bootable USB installer with Windows Media Creation Tools, for Windows 11. The internal OS upgrade path causes issues. Make sure to install all of your platform drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

BIOS on your motherboard is the latest version?

May 8, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You might want to reinstall the OS after recreating your bootable USB installer with Windows Media Creation Tools, for Windows 11. The internal OS upgrade path causes issues. Make sure to install all of your platform drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

BIOS on your motherboard is the latest version?
yes, in the gugabyte app center it says the bios is up to date
btw the bluescreen error is CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

ubuysa

Distinguished
The CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD is a tricky one to isolate, even with a memory dump. It most likely indicates an issue with the Windows 11 upgrade. I would suggest you follow the advice above and clean install Windows 11 using the Media Creation Tool.

BTW. Choose a 'custom install' and delete all partitions on the system drive so that the whole system drive shows as 'unallocated space'. Highlight that 'unallocated space' and click the Next button. The installer will do everything needed.

May 8, 2023
The CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD is a tricky one to isolate, even with a memory dump. It most likely indicates an issue with the Windows 11 upgrade. I would suggest you follow the advice above and clean install Windows 11 using the Media Creation Tool.

BTW. Choose a 'custom install' and delete all partitions on the system drive so that the whole system drive shows as 'unallocated space'. Highlight that 'unallocated space' and click the Next button. The installer will do everything needed.
good to Know
i will use the media creation tool and i hope it will work
and i didnt delete partitions but i formatted them but i will try this too
thanks a lot

May 8, 2023

i ran sfc command this is what i got
View: https://imgur.com/a/okfAm2e

could this solve my problem?