[SOLVED] A lot of bsod. Should I update bios?

Feb 28, 2019
I have a prebuilt PC I bought for streaming and recording with elgato + streamlabs. I'm having a problem with getting a bsod with various codes while using both applications and going live on stream. It will eventually blue screen playing games but it takes much longer for it to happen that way and the game will crash several times before giving a bsod. The weird thing is after I get a bsod and the PC reboots then I can do anything and everything fine. It just has to blue screen that one time first. All drivers are updated to the current versions. I have ran GPU burners, Ram burners, and CPU burners for hours and hours and everything comes back fine. I'm running an ASRock a320m mobo with bios 3.1 and there is an update out for 5.00 and I'm wondering if updating my bios could help solve these problems. Or should I look elsewhere.
PC specs:
ASRock a320m
2x 8gb ram
Gtx 1060 3gb GPU
Ryzen 5 1400

Solution
First-gen Ryzen were notorious for bad memory compatibility, especially with early BIOS versions. If the BIOS is older than August or so of 2017, then a BIOS update may be a huge stability improvement. I'd be very disappointed with whatever pre-built shop sold a system without such a critically important BIOS update if it turns out to be the case here.
Feb 28, 2019
I have done so previously. It ran for ~9 hours overnight which was 3+ passes and it never gave any error in the test. The PC is a Skytech Gaming ST-SHADOW-II-002. ASRock said updating to bios 5.00 could affect performance of memory so I never did it earlier. But I'm considering doing it but if it doesn't fix the issues then I don't know what to do afterwards. Maybe replace the ram sticks?

InvalidError

Titan
First-gen Ryzen were notorious for bad memory compatibility, especially with early BIOS versions. If the BIOS is older than August or so of 2017, then a BIOS update may be a huge stability improvement. I'd be very disappointed with whatever pre-built shop sold a system without such a critically important BIOS update if it turns out to be the case here.

Solution