A lot of questions about buying a new graphics card (GTX 950) and my current rig.

ermitanas

Commendable
Mar 29, 2016
1. Can my pc run GTX 950; GTX 960 (without any defects)?

Motherboard:
ASUS B85M-G (SOCKET 1150)

CPU:
Intel Core i5 4440 @ 3.10GHz
Haswell 22nm Technology

My current graphics card is Asus GTX 650 2GB
My PSU pictures (not sure what model it is) and what's inside my box

2. If my PC can run the GTX 950, is there any better graphics card that my pc can run (I think GTX 950 is the best i can buy)

3. Why GTX 750 Ti and GTX 950 cost the same in my local shop and which one should i buy? They cost around 160 euro both (I think GTX 950 is better; I will buy a new GPU after my birthday this summer. WIll the price drop?).

GTX 750 Ti prices

GTX 950; GTX 960 prices

4. What does OC stand for (in the title of motherboards)?

5. Should i upgrade my motherboard and CPU in the nearest future for a good gaming experience? (i live in a poor country, so intel-i7 would cost me my all year savings + motherboard)

6. I have ordered a new 1ms response time Gaming Asus VP278Q monitor 1920x1080 Will it affect my gaming experience much on GTX 650? I have 1680x1050 monitor at the moment (10 years old monitor).

7. Any final suggestions about my rig? I'd really like to play Mortal Kombat X on good graphics and good resolution.

P.S.
I'm only interested in ASUS, geforce and intel products. (No AMD, i'm too much used to these brands since my childhood).

Playing computer games is one of my main hobbies, so i try to invest my money to get the best experience I can afford.

Sorry for my box being dusty and dirty i will clean it out. Just didn't have time to clean it before i took the pictures.