A MMORPG that slipped my radar...

smeghead

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2001

Anyone here hear of a game called "Eve Online"?

I used to waste hours and hours with Frontier: Elite II on my Amiga.
This game sounds like a MMORPG version of Elite II. Which, to me, is an
amazingly great idea.

The graphics look absolutely astounding. From what I can tell, the game
came out about 2 or 3 years ago.

There's a 14 day free trial, then it appears to be $15/mo thereafter.

I'm amazed I missed this game. I've never even heard of it.

The user reviews I just got through reading all pretty much sum up the
game as great. There were a few bad statements, most poorly spelled and
devoid of punctuation or capitalization. Those reviews I generally pass
over as morons who aren't happy unless they're PvP deathmatching in any
given game.

However, the more maturely written reviews glowed.

I'm afraid to download the trial for fear that I will become divorced
shortly after, trying to manage my subsequent unemployment check
between the $15/mo player fee and child support.

"Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Anyone here hear of a game called "Eve Online"?
>
> I used to waste hours and hours with Frontier: Elite II on my Amiga.
> This game sounds like a MMORPG version of Elite II. Which, to me, is an
> amazingly great idea.
>
> The graphics look absolutely astounding. From what I can tell, the game
> came out about 2 or 3 years ago.
>
> There's a 14 day free trial, then it appears to be $15/mo thereafter.
>
> I'm amazed I missed this game. I've never even heard of it.
>
> The user reviews I just got through reading all pretty much sum up the
> game as great. There were a few bad statements, most poorly spelled and
> devoid of punctuation or capitalization. Those reviews I generally pass
> over as morons who aren't happy unless they're PvP deathmatching in any
> given game.
>
> However, the more maturely written reviews glowed.
>
> I'm afraid to download the trial for fear that I will become divorced
> shortly after, trying to manage my subsequent unemployment check
> between the $15/mo player fee and child support.

Dude, the entire Elite series ruled. I started with the original Elite on a
Commodore 64. My very first commercial software purchase actually. I
played for two weeks shy of year to get my Elite rating. Wireframe graphics
but game play beyond deep for its time. I then played Frontier: First
Encounters on my Amiga 500. Buggy game, sort of unfinished, with legal
battles between Braben and Bell. But it was still way ahead of its time,
and actually there still has not been a game produced with such freedom of
choice and depth with open ended play. I may have to look at Eve to see
what you are getting at.

Quixote

smeghead

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2001

On Fri, 13 May 2005 16:01:44 -0500, in alt.games.starsiege.tribes you
wrote:

[ker-snip]

>Dude, the entire Elite series ruled. I started with the original Elite on a
>Commodore 64. My very first commercial software purchase actually. I
>played for two weeks shy of year to get my Elite rating. Wireframe graphics
>but game play beyond deep for its time. I then played Frontier: First
>Encounters on my Amiga 500. Buggy game, sort of unfinished, with legal
>battles between Braben and Bell. But it was still way ahead of its time,
>and actually there still has not been a game produced with such freedom of
>choice and depth with open ended play. I may have to look at Eve to see
>what you are getting at.

Look at some of these screenshots...

http://tinyurl.com/86wm4

From what I've been reading, this is almost the same thing as Elite,
but with modern graphics. You can mine ore to get started, make trade
runs, increase your skills, get better ships, join a corporation (kind
of like a clan or guild in other games)

It really does look amazing.

One thing I cannot discern for certain is if the realistic physics of
Elite are here in this one. Like having to retro-thrust to overcome
velocity.

It sounds like the vastness and depth of Elite is here, though.
Travel, other than through jumpgates (like in Bab5) is in real-time.
It can take days to travel.

From what I've gathered, it looks like the "level up" system is pretty
neat. You don't have to actually be logged in to learn some new skill.
You just start your character on a new skill, say, like capital ship
piloting and if it takes 4 hours to learn it, it doesn't matter if
you're online or not. You can pause learning to learn something else
too. So if a lesser skill takes 30 minutes to learn, I can pause my 4
hour learning session, learn something in 30 minutes and pick up the
larger "course" right where I left off.

That alone means you don't necessarily have to be weaker by default
than the hard-core people that hang online for the majority of the
day; like teens with no jobs or adults with no life.

Wikipedia has a great writeup of it.

But I'm dead serious that if I start something like this, I'll be
obsessive. Marriage wreckingly so.

Unless I can get HER to join me.... yessssssss...

--
--==< S m e g h e a d >==--

> On Fri, 13 May 2005 16:01:44 -0500, in alt.games.starsiege.tribes you
> wrote:
>
> [ker-snip]
>
>>Dude, the entire Elite series ruled. I started with the original Elite on
>>Commodore 64. My very first commercial software purchase actually. I
>>played for two weeks shy of year to get my Elite rating. Wireframe
>>graphics
>>but game play beyond deep for its time. I then played Frontier: First
>>Encounters on my Amiga 500. Buggy game, sort of unfinished, with legal
>>battles between Braben and Bell. But it was still way ahead of its time,
>>and actually there still has not been a game produced with such freedom of
>>choice and depth with open ended play. I may have to look at Eve to see
>>what you are getting at.
>
> Look at some of these screenshots...
>
> http://tinyurl.com/86wm4
>
> From what I've been reading, this is almost the same thing as Elite,
> but with modern graphics. You can mine ore to get started, make trade
> runs, increase your skills, get better ships, join a corporation (kind
> of like a clan or guild in other games)
>
> It really does look amazing.
>
> One thing I cannot discern for certain is if the realistic physics of
> Elite are here in this one. Like having to retro-thrust to overcome
> velocity.

Oh man, there was nothing like picking up a huge load, getting jumped by
pirates and having the navigation computer damaged only to have to fly in
and dock by the wire. If you have never played a space flight game with
such realistic physics then you have no idea of the difficulty and planning
involved. That was one of the things that made it so imersive.

> It sounds like the vastness and depth of Elite is here, though.
> Travel, other than through jumpgates (like in Bab5) is in real-time.
> It can take days to travel.
>
> From what I've gathered, it looks like the "level up" system is pretty
> neat. You don't have to actually be logged in to learn some new skill.
> You just start your character on a new skill, say, like capital ship
> piloting and if it takes 4 hours to learn it, it doesn't matter if
> you're online or not. You can pause learning to learn something else
> too. So if a lesser skill takes 30 minutes to learn, I can pause my 4
> hour learning session, learn something in 30 minutes and pick up the
> larger "course" right where I left off.
>
> That alone means you don't necessarily have to be weaker by default
> than the hard-core people that hang online for the majority of the
> day; like teens with no jobs or adults with no life.
>
> Wikipedia has a great writeup of it.
>
> But I'm dead serious that if I start something like this, I'll be
> obsessive. Marriage wreckingly so.
>
> Unless I can get HER to join me.... yessssssss...

Oh, man, I have so little time as it is...

Quixote

smeghead

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2001

On Fri, 13 May 2005 17:58:35 -0500, "Quixote" <quixote@writeme.com>
wrote:

>"Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 13 May 2005 16:01:44 -0500, in alt.games.starsiege.tribes you
>> wrote:
>>
>> [ker-snip]
>>
>>>Dude, the entire Elite series ruled. I started with the original Elite on
>>>Commodore 64. My very first commercial software purchase actually. I
>>>played for two weeks shy of year to get my Elite rating. Wireframe
>>>graphics
>>>but game play beyond deep for its time. I then played Frontier: First
>>>Encounters on my Amiga 500. Buggy game, sort of unfinished, with legal
>>>battles between Braben and Bell. But it was still way ahead of its time,
>>>and actually there still has not been a game produced with such freedom of
>>>choice and depth with open ended play. I may have to look at Eve to see
>>>what you are getting at.
>>
>> Look at some of these screenshots...
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/86wm4
>>
>> From what I've been reading, this is almost the same thing as Elite,
>> but with modern graphics. You can mine ore to get started, make trade
>> runs, increase your skills, get better ships, join a corporation (kind
>> of like a clan or guild in other games)
>>
>> It really does look amazing.
>>
>> One thing I cannot discern for certain is if the realistic physics of
>> Elite are here in this one. Like having to retro-thrust to overcome
>> velocity.
>
>Oh man, there was nothing like picking up a huge load, getting jumped by
>pirates and having the navigation computer damaged only to have to fly in
>and dock by the wire. If you have never played a space flight game with
>such realistic physics then you have no idea of the difficulty and planning
>involved. That was one of the things that made it so imersive.

I really loved Frontier. I remember once having accidently fired my
lasers while on a planet side base. Then having to hot foot it out of
the system with the local authorities hot on my tail. :) There was no
reasoning with them once you broke a law.

And I know what you mean by having to dock by hand... what a task!
Matching your rotation with the stardock, keeping it steady... For an
8-bit game, it was truly ahead of its time and really pushed past the
limitations of the medium.

>> It sounds like the vastness and depth of Elite is here, though.
>> Travel, other than through jumpgates (like in Bab5) is in real-time.
>> It can take days to travel.
>>
>> From what I've gathered, it looks like the "level up" system is pretty
>> neat. You don't have to actually be logged in to learn some new skill.
>> You just start your character on a new skill, say, like capital ship
>> piloting and if it takes 4 hours to learn it, it doesn't matter if
>> you're online or not. You can pause learning to learn something else
>> too. So if a lesser skill takes 30 minutes to learn, I can pause my 4
>> hour learning session, learn something in 30 minutes and pick up the
>> larger "course" right where I left off.
>>
>> That alone means you don't necessarily have to be weaker by default
>> than the hard-core people that hang online for the majority of the
>> day; like teens with no jobs or adults with no life.
>>
>> Wikipedia has a great writeup of it.
>>
>> But I'm dead serious that if I start something like this, I'll be
>> obsessive. Marriage wreckingly so.
>>
>> Unless I can get HER to join me.... yessssssss...
>
>Oh, man, I have so little time as it is...

You and me both, brother. Even less free cash. I wish we could form a
corporation together!

--
--==< S m e g h e a d >==--

Smeghead wrote:
> Anyone here hear of a game called "Eve Online"?

Yup.

> The graphics look absolutely astounding. From what I can tell, the game
> came out about 2 or 3 years ago.

It did, and they do. The graphics are pretty solid. But remember that
it's space, so it's 99% nothing. Obviously, there are ways of overcoming
this, like hyperspeeding or whatever they call it around starsystems,
and using wormhole gates to go to other systems.

Literally, even, since apparently you also change the actual server you
play on when going through their hoops (three at any jump point, three
different servers. Take the same gate if you're playing with someone).

> There's a 14 day free trial, then it appears to be $15/mo thereafter.
>
> I'm amazed I missed this game. I've never even heard of it.

Hasn't gotten a lot of exposure.

I only played that 14 day free trial some time ago, after someone at
work gave me the headsup. He is somewhat further along, and had a fleet
of ships to choose from, including cruisers and such.

> The user reviews I just got through reading all pretty much sum up the
> game as great. There were a few bad statements, most poorly spelled and
> devoid of punctuation or capitalization. Those reviews I generally pass
> over as morons who aren't happy unless they're PvP deathmatching in any
> given game.

Well, the user interface could have been done better. Everything is in
rearrangable windows. I suppose you get used to it, but I didn't in a
week of playing (busy real-life two weeks).

It's certainly a well-made game.

Lately, it's been losing custom to WoW.

> However, the more maturely written reviews glowed.
>
> I'm afraid to download the trial for fear that I will become divorced
> shortly after, trying to manage my subsequent unemployment check
> between the $15/mo player fee and child support.

I have the solution: Don't pay child support, move to an unknown address
and just pay the $15/month, and occasional food.

--
Frank

smeghead

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2001

On Sat, 14 May 2005 00:44:12 +0200, Frank van Schie
<frankNOSPAM@email.it> wrote:

>Smeghead wrote:
>> Anyone here hear of a game called "Eve Online"?
>
>Yup.
>
>> The graphics look absolutely astounding. From what I can tell, the game
>> came out about 2 or 3 years ago.
>
>It did, and they do. The graphics are pretty solid. But remember that
>it's space, so it's 99% nothing. Obviously, there are ways of overcoming
>this, like hyperspeeding or whatever they call it around starsystems,
>and using wormhole gates to go to other systems.
>
>Literally, even, since apparently you also change the actual server you
>play on when going through their hoops (three at any jump point, three
>different servers. Take the same gate if you're playing with someone).

That's bitchin'!

>> There's a 14 day free trial, then it appears to be $15/mo thereafter.
>>
>> I'm amazed I missed this game. I've never even heard of it.
>
>Hasn't gotten a lot of exposure.
>
>I only played that 14 day free trial some time ago, after someone at
>work gave me the headsup. He is somewhat further along, and had a fleet
>of ships to choose from, including cruisers and such.

Sounds like it takes a while to get somewhere as far as skills and
into the real meat of the game. A 2 week free trial wouldn't really
let someone have enough time to really grow and not want to give up
what they've built.

>> The user reviews I just got through reading all pretty much sum up the
>> game as great. There were a few bad statements, most poorly spelled and
>> devoid of punctuation or capitalization. Those reviews I generally pass
>> over as morons who aren't happy unless they're PvP deathmatching in any
>> given game.
>
>Well, the user interface could have been done better. Everything is in
>rearrangable windows. I suppose you get used to it, but I didn't in a
>week of playing (busy real-life two weeks).
>
>It's certainly a well-made game.
>
>Lately, it's been losing custom to WoW.

Know what would be cool? A game that has a huge, persistant map like
Eve, and can then you could get down to a first person level like
tribes.

Could you imagine your Tribe, or 100 or so of them, getting into a
dropship, jumpgating across the black and then deploying on a rival
base in real time?

>> However, the more maturely written reviews glowed.
>>
>> I'm afraid to download the trial for fear that I will become divorced
>> shortly after, trying to manage my subsequent unemployment check
>> between the $15/mo player fee and child support.
>
>I have the solution: Don't pay child support, move to an unknown address
>and just pay the $15/month, and occasional food.

I like the way you think!

No, no! I couldn't. I mustn't...

Those ships look awful pretty. And I've been jonesin' for Elite type
action for about 10 years now...

--
--==< S m e g h e a d >==--

> On Fri, 13 May 2005 17:58:35 -0500, "Quixote" <quixote@writeme.com>
> wrote:
>

>>"Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> On Fri, 13 May 2005 16:01:44 -0500, in alt.games.starsiege.tribes you
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> [ker-snip]

> And I know what you mean by having to dock by hand... what a task!
> Matching your rotation with the stardock, keeping it steady... For an
> 8-bit game, it was truly ahead of its time and really pushed past the
> limitations of the medium.

I was actually talking in Frontier: First Encounters. They took it a whole
step further. In real space travel you fire your engines until you get the
speed you need. Then you coast. You then have to calculate when and how
much to fire your engines again in the slow-down phase of your travel. If
you don't calculate correctly then you go flying by your planet, and speeds
are always relative to the largest mass you are near. Now the computer
would do this for you, unless it got knocked out. Then you are talking
possibly an hour or two trying to reach a safe port and get that thing
repaired.

You should take a look at Frontier: First Encounters. You could actually
land on the planets. That is how you mined, bought a miner and deployed it
on the surface. You could take out contracts on people -- get a time, place
and ship number -- and go land outside the port they were supposed to be at
and wait for them to take off. The graphics were a step up too. You could
also work for one of two military factions, or just freelance, obviously.
There was an experimental ship of legend in the story line that you
eventually got to fly. It was quite a deal.

Quixote

"Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Anyone here hear of a game called "Eve Online"?
>
> I used to waste hours and hours with Frontier: Elite II on my Amiga.
> This game sounds like a MMORPG version of Elite II. Which, to me, is an
> amazingly great idea.
>
> The graphics look absolutely astounding. From what I can tell, the game
> came out about 2 or 3 years ago.
>
> There's a 14 day free trial, then it appears to be $15/mo thereafter.
>
> I'm amazed I missed this game. I've never even heard of it.
>
> The user reviews I just got through reading all pretty much sum up the
> game as great. There were a few bad statements, most poorly spelled and
> devoid of punctuation or capitalization. Those reviews I generally pass
> over as morons who aren't happy unless they're PvP deathmatching in any
> given game.
>
> However, the more maturely written reviews glowed.
>
> I'm afraid to download the trial for fear that I will become divorced
> shortly after, trying to manage my subsequent unemployment check
> between the $15/mo player fee and child support.

have fun mining rocks. i posted a link to an eve article awhile back.
/me looks
http://static.circa1984.com/the-big-scam.html

"Quixote" <quixote@writeme.com> wrote in message

> "Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 13 May 2005 17:58:35 -0500, "Quixote" <quixote@writeme.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>"Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> And I know what you mean by having to dock by hand... what a task!
>> Matching your rotation with the stardock, keeping it steady... For an
>> 8-bit game, it was truly ahead of its time and really pushed past the
>> limitations of the medium.
>>

> I was actually talking in Frontier: First Encounters. They took it a
> whole step further. In real space travel you fire your engines until you
> get the speed you need. Then you coast. You then have to calculate when
> and how much to fire your engines again in the slow-down phase of your
> travel. If you don't calculate correctly then you go flying by your
> planet, and speeds are always relative to the largest mass you are near.
> Now the computer would do this for you, unless it got knocked out. Then
> you are talking possibly an hour or two trying to reach a safe port and
> get that thing repaired.
>
> You should take a look at Frontier: First Encounters. You could actually
> land on the planets. That is how you mined, bought a miner and deployed
> it on the surface. You could take out contracts on people -- get a time,
> place and ship number -- and go land outside the port they were supposed
> to be at and wait for them to take off. The graphics were a step up too.
> You could also work for one of two military factions, or just freelance,
> obviously. There was an experimental ship of legend in the story line that
> you eventually got to fly. It was quite a deal.
>
> Quixote

Well, I took a look at Frontier: Elite 2 and see that is has some of the
same features. First Encounters was the last installment though and the
graphics were quite improved upon.

Quixote

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

Smeghead wrote:

> Know what would be cool? A game that has a huge, persistant map like
> Eve, and can then you could get down to a first person level like
> tribes.
>
> Could you imagine your Tribe, or 100 or so of them, getting into a
> dropship, jumpgating across the black and then deploying on a rival
> base in real time?

My ultimate game would be a combination RTS/FPS. You'd be able to be
either a soldier, which would be FPS, or a commander, which would be
RTS. The troops and units you command in the RTS portion of the game
would be actual people who get your orders while playing the FPS.

--
Troy

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

Smeghead wrote:
> Anyone here hear of a game called "Eve Online"?

I played it for awhile when it first came out. It was pretty good, but
started getting boring after awhile. It was better than "Horizons,"
though ("Horizons" was the bigger disappointment).

One thing that kind of ticked me off was when a group of people that
called themselves "Moo" decided to play ruthlessly and start camping
jumpgates, killing anybody who tried to use them. That alone didn't
bother me. In fact, I welcomed it, since it gave the other people a
reason to band together. What ticked me off was that the devs brought
out some "super ships" and blew away all the Moo ships. They pretty much
obliterated Moo.

One of the neat things about it is that it supports multiple monitors. I
never had a chance to play with multiple monitors, but I saw screenshots
of Eve running on a triple-monitor system, and it looked cool.

Smeghead wrote:
[ker-snip]
> Look at some of these screenshots...
>
> http://tinyurl.com/86wm4

Horry chit.
A SPACESHIP!

Oh jeez, Smeggy- if you get hooked, let me know
how steep the learning curve is, okay? Oh MAN I wanna
play in space again.

--

"Miracle Smith" <miracle@spamcop.net> wrote in message
> Smeghead wrote:
> [ker-snip]
>> Look at some of these screenshots...
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/86wm4
>
> Horry chit.
> A SPACESHIP!
>
> Oh jeez, Smeggy- if you get hooked, let me know
> how steep the learning curve is, okay? Oh MAN I wanna
> play in space again.
>
> --
>> ^,,^< Miracle, a lifetime [LD], DkAngel

> <><><><><><><><>

bew bew!

smeghead

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2001

On 14 May 2005 07:46:42 GMT, "Miracle Smith" <miracle@spamcop.net>
wrote:

>Smeghead wrote:
> [ker-snip]
>> Look at some of these screenshots...
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/86wm4
>
> Horry chit.
>A SPACESHIP!
>
> Oh jeez, Smeggy- if you get hooked, let me know
>how steep the learning curve is, okay? Oh MAN I wanna
>play in space again.

Miracle, you and Quix are going to going to wreck my marriage. I would
LOVE to have a corporation in the game started with AGST friends. I
think it would be awesome. We could pool resources.

Imagine having an ore hauler protected by one or two fighting ships.
Not having to go it alone against pirates both NPC and PKers.

This is something that I could really, really get lost in.

--
--==< S m e g h e a d >==--

smeghead

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2001

On Sat, 14 May 2005 05:09:04 GMT, Troy <gimmespam@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Smeghead wrote:
>
>> Know what would be cool? A game that has a huge, persistant map like
>> Eve, and can then you could get down to a first person level like
>> tribes.
>>
>> Could you imagine your Tribe, or 100 or so of them, getting into a
>> dropship, jumpgating across the black and then deploying on a rival
>> base in real time?
>
>My ultimate game would be a combination RTS/FPS. You'd be able to be
>either a soldier, which would be FPS, or a commander, which would be
>RTS. The troops and units you command in the RTS portion of the game
>would be actual people who get your orders while playing the FPS.

That would be sweet!

--
--==< S m e g h e a d >==--

smeghead

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2001

On Sat, 14 May 2005 05:12:36 GMT, Troy <gimmespam@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Smeghead wrote:
>> Anyone here hear of a game called "Eve Online"?
>
>I played it for awhile when it first came out. It was pretty good, but
>started getting boring after awhile. It was better than "Horizons,"
>though ("Horizons" was the bigger disappointment).
>
>One thing that kind of ticked me off was when a group of people that
>called themselves "Moo" decided to play ruthlessly and start camping
>jumpgates, killing anybody who tried to use them. That alone didn't
>bother me. In fact, I welcomed it, since it gave the other people a
>reason to band together. What ticked me off was that the devs brought
>out some "super ships" and blew away all the Moo ships. They pretty much
>obliterated Moo.
>
>One of the neat things about it is that it supports multiple monitors. I
>never had a chance to play with multiple monitors, but I saw screenshots
>of Eve running on a triple-monitor system, and it looked cool.

What type of monitor configuration? Instrumentation on one, viewscreen
on another, star map on the third? Or kind of like a 160° field of
view spread across all three?

--
--==< S m e g h e a d >==--

Adrian Ng wrote:
> bew bew!

Sounds a bit like my Blaster in Tribes............

--

Smeghead wrote, snipped muchly:
> Eve sounds like the same thing. My wife barely tolerates Tribes. I
> can't imagine what kind of grief I'd get for Eve. [Insert
> whip-cracking sound here]
>
> "Honey, I'm going to spend the evening with Eve tonight."

Man, are you *whipped*. :eek:þ

--
{{{{{HUGZ!}}}}}

Smeghead wrote:
> Miracle, you and Quix are going to going to wreck my marriage. I would
> LOVE to have a corporation in the game started with AGST friends. I
> think it would be awesome. We could pool resources.
>
> Imagine having an ore hauler protected by one or two fighting ships.
> Not having to go it alone against pirates both NPC and PKers.
>
> This is something that I could really, really get lost in.

Okay, look- cut a deal with the wife about how many
evenings a week you can play. Or weekend days, although
Saturday & Sunday are almost impossible for me.
On *her* days, you do what ever she wants- go to a movie,
cuddle and watch TV, play cards with friends, whatever. Hell,
offer her back rubs and manicures if it gets you a couple of
nights online.

Propose a monthly "fun" allowance for each of you- no matter
how small the amount is. Then tell her she can spend her half on
whatever she wants to, as long as you can do the same.

Need more ideas? I'll think of more- I'll need a teacher for Eve.
:)

--
{{{{{HUGZ!}}}}}

"Miracle Smith" <miracle@spamcop.net> wrote in news:4285ace2_5
@galaxy.uncensored-news.com:

>> http://tinyurl.com/86wm4
>
> Horry chit.
> A SPACESHIP!

Wow, that'd make nice wallpaper!

smeghead

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2001

Frank is jaded. :)

I've been looking at the in-game videos and it looks as good as the
screens.

I have a feeling that I would love it.

> Frank is jaded. :)
>
> I've been looking at the in-game videos and it looks as good as the
> screens.
>
> I have a feeling that I would love it.

Stay away! Stay away!

"Adrian Ng" <spam.ng@btopenworld.com> wrote in message

> "Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Frank is jaded. :)
> >
> > I've been looking at the in-game videos and it looks as good as the
> > screens.
> >
> > I have a feeling that I would love it.
> >

> Stay away! Stay away!

Quite a few people on the net have good things to say about Guild Wars.

"Ratz2010" <noSpam@all.com> wrote in message

> "Adrian Ng" <spam.ng@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> > Frank is jaded. :)
>> >
>> > I've been looking at the in-game videos and it looks as good as the
>> > screens.
>> >
>> > I have a feeling that I would love it.
>> >

>> Stay away! Stay away!
>>

> Quite a few people on the net have good things to say about Guild Wars.

guildwars? i thought this was about eve.

hah.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts