A MMORPG that slipped my radar...

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MnB.net wrote:
> Miracle Smith wrote:
>
> Hey Miracle! Check your other e-mail accounts. :D

I just did, Bry, and there was nothing from you.
Allen did say that he was having issues with his email
too, so perhaps SBC/Qwest is the problem?

From this point on, everybody, please use ONLY
the Spamcop addy for me. I'm disabling the DirecWay
tonight, and won't be checking the PeoplePC account
at all.

Okay?

gangstayea