[SOLVED] A monitoring program compatible with the 5700 XT?

gxmc

Honorable
Apr 23, 2015
Since I installed it replacing my R9 290X the screen flickers from time to time, around 7x per minute with the Afterburner running. I noticed that its related to the vent controlling feature of the program but it also happens with this feature turned off (some 4x per minute).

Im looking for a monitoring tool for my system now that I cant use the Afterburner, I need something to monitor the temperatures, workloads etc etc... while ingame.

Can you guys suggest me something that works fine with the 5700 XT? Thanks.

The system is a I5 7600K, 16gb DDR4 (i dont even remember their clocks anymore :] ), the 5700 XT (reference model, asus), a Seasonic 620W PSU, WIN 10 v1903 (this update screwed with the gamma or brightness of my system, cant find a way to bring it back to what it was before). theres also a NVME Samsung EVO 960 where my OS and games are installed.

Solution
Since I installed it replacing my R9 290X the screen flickers from time to time, around 7x per minute with the Afterburner running. I noticed that its related to the vent controlling feature of the program but it also happens with this feature turned off (some 4x per minute).

Im looking for a monitoring tool for my system now that I cant use the Afterburner, I need something to monitor the temperatures, workloads etc etc... while ingame.

The system is a I5 7600K, 16gb DDR4 (i dont even remember their clocks anymore :] ), the 5700 XT (reference model, asus), a Seasonic 620W PSU, WIN 10 v1903 (this update screwed with the gamma or brightness of my system...

Mrgr74

Reputable
BANNED

The system is a I5 7600K, 16gb DDR4 (i dont even remember their clocks anymore :] ), the 5700 XT (reference model, asus), a Seasonic 620W PSU, WIN 10 v1903 (this update screwed with the gamma or brightness of my system, cant find a way to bring it back to what it was before). theres also a NVME Samsung EVO 960 where my OS and games are installed.

Why can't you use MSI Afterburner? The program I'm currently using is Precision X1 by EVGA, which you don't have to have an EVGA card for it to work. It's an excellent program in my humble opinion. You can also have it set to show you the cards stats while in-game.

Reactions: gxmc
Solution

gxmc

Honorable
Apr 23, 2015
here's:
"the screen flickers from time to time, around 7x per minute with the Afterburner running. "

Ill give evga's program a try, thanks for the hint