A mouse pad for my G502

nerdgeekynerd

Prominent
Jan 17, 2018
Hello

I'm thinking of buying the g502 and am now stuck with the choice of the mousepad. I'm leaning towards cloth ones and my top choices right now are the qck+ limted and the razer goliathus control large. Can you help narrow it down or even give suggestions so as to change something in this. Primary use will be low dpi gaming (fps and otherwise)

Thanks

Solution
I am currently using the G502, but the type of mousepad you use is all up to your preference, not what mouse you have. I use cloth, and so do most people. It is kind of like temper pedic material, wherever you press an indent will be made, but will fill back up when pressure is removed. Hard mouse pads don't have this, and are way more slippery. I am using the logitech G640.

core0

Prominent
Jan 30, 2018
I am currently using the G502, but the type of mousepad you use is all up to your preference, not what mouse you have. I use cloth, and so do most people. It is kind of like temper pedic material, wherever you press an indent will be made, but will fill back up when pressure is removed. Hard mouse pads don't have this, and are way more slippery. I am using the logitech G640.

Solution