Discussion A New CPU for Christmas?

jnjnilson6

Distinguished
Innumerable people will be acquiring new systems this Christmas season and alongside that come new Processors.

It is the beauty of incandescent power to stream prettily under gaudy nocturnal lights and behind blue doors that the aforementioned components provide on the monitor, polishing frame rates fluently and rendering, in stilted style, animation and objects, furthermore thrusting themselves within the programming sphere too; residing as the heart of any machine in breathless palpitation and serene as serene locked securely into the socket.

So what new CPU will you be getting this Christmas? Or a friend of yours? Or maybe you'll be making a present of one. Or maybe you know people who will receive new systems and components. Do write about that.

Merry Christmas everybody!

The night is eerie
The CPU motioning in stilted style, serene
And Christmas knocking on the door stilly
And lightning numerals passing in a blink
A little story by myself
When presents veer yet again upon the shelf
And darkness lingers and beauty-bright
This hardware poem lights up in the night :)

(Authored by myself - You may have noticed my style regarding poetry and prose here; I am actually an author).

Last edited by a moderator:

Order 66

Grand Moff
Apr 13, 2023
Innumerable people will be acquiring new systems this Christmas season and alongside that come new Processors.

It is the beauty of incandescent power to stream prettily under gaudy nocturnal lights and behind blue doors that the aforementioned components provide on the monitor, polishing frame rates fluently and rendering, in stilted style, animation and objects, furthermore thrusting themselves within the programming sphere too; residing as the heart of any machine in breathless palpitation and serene as serene locked securely into the socket.

So what new CPU will you be getting this Christmas? Or a friend of yours? Or maybe you'll be making a present of one. Or maybe you know people who will receive new systems and components. Do write about that.

The night is eerie
A little story by myself

(Authored by myself - You may have noticed my style regarding poetry and prose here; I am actually an author).
I was just going to say that you should be an author. I’m actually not sure as far as CPUs go with sales.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jnjnilson6

The night is eerie
A little story by myself

Had some difficulty reading this not going to lie xD

Tac 25

Estimable
Jul 25, 2021

The night is eerie
A little story by myself

(Authored by myself - You may have noticed my style regarding poetry and prose here; I am actually an author)
nice Christmas carol for pc users.
honestly, the children sometimes return to sing two or three times. I give them coins or candies everytime. Carollers roam the streets here until about 9:30 pm. We are a safe neighborhood. :)

seriously now though. Buying a new cpu is one of the last things on my mind. The 10600k is overkill for the gacha games I play. Mostly still using my old 2600k pc these days to play (to avoid microsoft pestering me to upgrade to W11).

the economy of my country is depressed. Prices of basic commodities are high, income is low, some businesses near my area are closing. It's a tough world over here. If by a miracle extra money becomes available. The pc related things I would be buying is a 32GB ram kit for my 10600k (completely optional, as I said this cpu is overkill for the games we play), and maybe a handful of new usb's to have more backup for game recordings.

Last edited:
Reactions: jnjnilson6

jnjnilson6

Distinguished
I was just going to say that you should be an author. I’m actually not sure as far as CPUs go with sales.
Thank you! I've been in the literary game for quite some time. Youthful terraces and illuminations of gaudy delight; exhilarating breaths into the wild unknown and tepid darkness filled with memories like stars... You feel the beauty of it, in a way.

But playing games, when younger, shards of sunlight passing goldenly and teamwork necessitating a wonderous cameo of emotions and experiences, overbearingly proves beneficial to the sense of creativity and the gladness of illuminating unrevealed worlds.

Now, there would always be a bit of negativity in everything, but sitting back in a big chair and seeing the sunlight fragmentarily skirt the window, your mind throbbing with forgotten contemplations, meanwhile an insolent pen of light painting on your desk - those are the beautiful things you wish for and that is how you feel the shards of happiness with time.

So have the most fun and enjoy all the moments ahead. One day you'll look back and be very happy and satisfied with what you've accomplished today. (y)

Reactions: Order 66

jnjnilson6

Distinguished
nice Christmas carol for pc users.
honestly, the children sometimes return to sing two or three times. I give them coins or candies everytime. Carollers roam the streets here until about 9:30 pm. We are a safe neighborhood. :)

seriously now though. Buying a new cpu is one of the last things on my mind. The 10600k is overkill for the gacha games I play. Mostly still using my old 2600k pc these days to play (to avoid microsoft pestering me to upgrade to W11).

the economy of my country is depressed. Prices of basic commodities are high, income is low, some businesses near my area are closing. It's a tough world over here. If by a miracle extra money becomes available. The pc related things I would be buying is a 32GB ram kit for my 10600k (completely optional, as I said this cpu is overkill for the games we play), and maybe a handful of new usb's to have more backup for game recordings.
Yeah; that's beautiful about the children. Your current CPU is greatly powerful. People really aren't what they used to be; the enigma of conversation, the stilted formal smiles, the hand proffered in the shadow of an honest gesture - we see those things less and less. I also enjoy to help people and animals out. This is the true brightness people need - not shining cars or expensive apartments or gilded travels; when you have those things you should be happy about them, but the point is really elsewhere.

The point is to wake up one sunny morning and feel the magic of life; the pillows and the tablecloth illuminated by searching rays, your mind breathing in of the timeless music of calmness and tranquility; the halcyon moments of life... It is that white feeling that comes to us with the snow or while pensively regarding the streets or reveling in subtler modes of music; the beginning of an eternal romance with the valiant tinges of life and the light needed to sustain beauty in the soul and beauty as a perspective.

Thank you for sharing and keep spreading that love!