A new twist to the game...

Post from the Diablo2 LiveJournal Community:
callmeindie said:
--------
*talking about how new get-rich scheme is to collect from the vets
dropping out, wants to keep vets in game, thinking of ways to keep
vets in the game*

Well, it looks like Shifter's way of breaking it up is by various
"quests" (I think an Um mule is the current one?). *skip*
Ideas? I hate to see people go, and I'm always up for some creative
fun.
-----------

I like the idea of those quests. I replied with:

Anadriel said:
------
I LIKE that idea, of the quests! Or up it to a Final Fantasy-esque
quest, find such and such items (six items? none really rare) in such
and such a time frame.. Like, say, one cracked sash, one bow with four
sockets (any kind, crossbows too), a flawless emerald, a short sword,
and an wand with +to any curse, and, say, any set item, in one week.
That'd be FUN! And it'd be something that you could do while just
doing whatever. You'd could either hunt fervently, or just play the
game and keep your eyes open. Exciting! *goes to mention it in a.g.d.*
-----

And so I did. What do you guys think? eh? Eh?
Andy

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of
hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo,
Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
-H. Jackson Brown, Jr., writer

When the moon was at its appropriate phase for Sun, 03 Apr 2005
01:45:52 -0700, the clanmember, Anadriel
<KibBen@nointernetfakehamformegmail.com>, gave to us this sage
teaching:

>Post from the Diablo2 LiveJournal Community:
>callmeindie said:
>--------
>*talking about how new get-rich scheme is to collect from the vets
>dropping out, wants to keep vets in game, thinking of ways to keep
>vets in the game*
>
>Well, it looks like Shifter's way of breaking it up is by various
>"quests" (I think an Um mule is the current one?). *skip*
>Ideas? I hate to see people go, and I'm always up for some creative
>fun.
>-----------
>
>I like the idea of those quests. I replied with:
>
>Anadriel said:
>------
>I LIKE that idea, of the quests! Or up it to a Final Fantasy-esque
>quest, find such and such items (six items? none really rare) in such
>and such a time frame.. Like, say, one cracked sash, one bow with four
>sockets (any kind, crossbows too), a flawless emerald, a short sword,
>and an wand with +to any curse, and, say, any set item, in one week.
>That'd be FUN! And it'd be something that you could do while just
>doing whatever. You'd could either hunt fervently, or just play the
>game and keep your eyes open. Exciting! *goes to mention it in a.g.d.*
>-----
>
>And so I did. What do you guys think? eh? Eh?
>Andy
>
>Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of
>hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo,
>Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
>-H. Jackson Brown, Jr., writer

Here's the link to the post for interested parties:
http://www.livejournal.com/community/diablo2/1258971.html

trist trist trist trist rush tomb cow cow cow cow ancients...

I like what the one guy said. badger badger and all.

Made me smile. It's good to smile. Smile with me.

You know, they have mandatory laughing clubs in some places in Aisa.
North America could use a few, I think.
Andy

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of
hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo,
Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
-H. Jackson Brown, Jr., writer

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 01:45:52 -0700, Anadriel
<KibBen@nointernetfakehamformegmail.com> wrote:

>I LIKE that idea, of the quests! Or up it to a Final Fantasy-esque
>quest, find such and such items (six items? none really rare) in such
>and such a time frame.. Like, say, one cracked sash, one bow with four
>sockets (any kind, crossbows too), a flawless emerald, a short sword,
>and an wand with +to any curse, and, say, any set item, in one week.
>That'd be FUN! And it'd be something that you could do while just
>doing whatever. You'd could either hunt fervently, or just play the
>game and keep your eyes open. Exciting! *goes to mention it in a.g.d.*
>-----
>
>And so I did. What do you guys think? eh? Eh?

IMO it would have been really fun if Blizzard had made almost any
combination of items in the cube turn into something else, according
to some fairly simple rules.

-- Roy L