Mar 12, 2023
I recently got my first pc srund 70 dollars I3 i3 6098
500gb hardisk
8gb ram
Zebronics psu
Asus h110
I have my own 500 gb hardrive as well

I have only hardware knowledge and a 0 in technical so help me in providing tips and sources from which I can learn

Problems faced
First to assemble then window install then after the main problems came

I was unable to connect wifi so I sat till 4 at night and run various trouble shoot and other stuff and then it got connected
Then as I was installing blue stacks it said that you must enable virtualisation then after it I reboot and my monitor had black boundaries and system started lagging.

Then as it was my first pc I searched various blogs and all said the things which I didn't know and the only option available to me was to reset it so I did

All problems were solved system was again back to original state but now again
Unable to connect wifi

Then I read blogs and repeated likely all the steps but could not connect.
Then from 3 days I was trying dame things but nothing happened but on 4th when I booted the oc got locked in a boot and took a long time windows 10 security said that it will solve the problem and reboot the system it booted but as I got on home screen the pc was lagging could not open basic things at the same time no tasks were running in the background and it is still lagging and I am afraid to open It.

Some more info
It's a used pc so I have not cleared the dust but reseted the pc and install new windows 10 pro.
On first day it run verry we'll and I was verry impressed
As the cable was loose it also watched of in middle of work.
On 3rd day I used it verry low and the problem occurred
Windows defender firewall for network was off but also as I can't access wifi so no online things done.
On 1st day when the wifi enabled I had downloaded softwares like spotify bluestacks 10 , vlc , and other basic apps.

I had also changed the monitor
New one to old one for purpose of checking.

Some noises like verry low low beep and shhh were also coming but as the beep come my blue light of pc cabinet blinked.

I want help please provide me suggestions what to do

Lutfij

Titan
Zebronics psu
Might want to include an image of what the stickered side of the PSU is.

First to assemble then window install then after the main problems came
+
It's a used pc so I have not cleared the dust but reseted the pc and install new windows 10 pro.
Where did you source the installer for the OS?

I have my own 500 gb hardrive as well
How old is thee HDD?

Did you manually install all drivers relevant to your motherboard, sourcing them from Asus's support site?

Mar 12, 2023
Yes it's a zebronics psu.

Yes I first assemble it then called my friend who put windows 10 in the pc and also reset the hardisk which came along it.

I don't know accurate but I think it's approx 5 years old ( which came with pc) and mine is 10+ years but working fine.

I didn't mannualy install any drivers except the one which came in updates column of windows 10.

From asus site manually I didn't install any driver

Photo I am unable to send as I don't know.
Name zebronics zeb n450w(dsata)

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
Definitely pure garbage PSU. That the PSU has been functioning doesn't mean it's been functioning properly, it's not a binary works/doesn't work situation.

We can continue this when your 24-hour ban is over, at least if you're not going to hijack any more of other people's threads to try and get people to come look at your problem.

As for your main problems, I'm having difficulty following your explanation. Slow down, be clearer about each step, and be specific about the things you do and the things you see. I understand that communication in a second language can be hard at times, but the more people who can understand your problem, the more likely it is that someone can resolve it.

Reactions: Mvihirerma

Nav9

Prominent
Mar 28, 2022
Definitely pure garbage PSU. That the PSU has been functioning doesn't mean it's been functioning properly, it's not a binary works/doesn't work situation.

We can continue this when your 24-hour ban is over, at least if you're not going to hijack any more of other people's threads to try and get people to come look at your problem.

As for your main problems, I'm having difficulty following your explanation. Slow down, be clearer about each step, and be specific about the things you do and the things you see. I understand that communication in a second language can be hard at times, but the more people who can understand your problem, the more likely it is that someone can resolve it.
OP reports that the first major problem happened on enabling virtualization.
So as OP requested, these are some things to try:
  1. Download Ubuntu 16.04 ISO and create a bootable pen drive using it. Disconnect the hard disk, reset the computer, disconnect any unnecessary peripherals like speakers etc. and try booting from the pen drive (mag need to enable this in BIOS). When starting to install Ubuntu, you can check if connections to WiFi work fine.
  2. Download a trial version of Windows from Microsoft's official website, install it onto the hard disk, install all other necessary drivers. Try connecting to WiFi. Make sure you install only official drivers and any other software. Don't use pirated software or any random un-trusted software that may contain malware.
  3. Understand what the beep codes mean https://www.pcmag.com/encyclopedia/term/beep-codes