A Newegg GPU Bundle For Every Build (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

They have a GTX 1080 Ti with an Intel Z370 motherboard. Little bit higher, but you could go that route. Or you might get lucky next week, never know what bundles they may do next.

berezini.2013

Prominent
Sep 25, 2017
rip gaming its all about self control. Im planing not gaming for the next decade and see how things go from there. Reality is a beast on its own.

Feb 16, 2018
Just an example of what I think is happening on a large scale, is I would have normally "upgraded my PC" by now...I still have NCIX and Newegg giving me constant email notifications of so called product sales etc. However, as I'm sure anyone reading this has guessed, I haven't upgraded a damn thing. The GPU prices are even beyond stupid for the enthusiast that usually spends more for the high end gear. I could go on and make more examples but, the bottom line is this is (GPU prices) putting a dark cloud over my gaming lifestyle and changing the way I even think about PC gaming. For example, I "was" going to buy some new high end gaming gear (wheels, chair etc.) for my racing games, and bigger SSD drives, blah, blah, blah........

I agree with other posters who claim this is changing the PC gaming market for the worse.

We have a shortage of cards that can push 4k with all titles, but for the vast majority of people that play at 1080p, there's plenty of cards 1, 2, 3, and even 4 generations old that can push med settings or better @ 60 fps 1080p on every game out there and are pretty cheap. We can ride this out.

On the Newegg deals specifically, Unless they limit purchases to 1 per customer, I see quite a few miners buying the bundles and selling the motherboards.

stansfield80

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2011
People like myself who are trying to build a new rig do not use high-end cards for gaming only. We also use them for work in photo and video media editing. There is no way I'm paying double for any card.

Even the lower end cards are price gouged for 1080p. You are just throwing money away settling for less than what is needed in your build. I'm not buying damn thing until this rubbish circus is over.

Feb 16, 2018

+1

Caleb Hale

Distinguished
May 17, 2013

I just got an MSI 1080 for $650. I had to keep refreshing this page to show me when places had what I was looking for in stock: https://www.nowinstock.net/computers/videocards/nvidia/gtx1080/

It took about 4 days but I finally got one.

Status
Not open for further replies.