Question A number of issues/errors after reinstalling windows 10

slowpoke2446

Prominent
Oct 26, 2017
First of all a number of games (Overwatch,PUBG,Apex etc. ) keep crashing to windows after a certain amount of time usually after a few minutes ,without reporting any errors.
Secondly a number of other issues like after trying to run installer for teamviewer error occurs "NSIS error, error launching installer " and after trying to run hwmonitor installer " the system cannot find the patch specified" .
I run windows memory diagnostics to try seeing if the RAM is ok , i was monitoring the system in task manager when the errors occured and nothing unusual happened.
I reinstalled the windows 2 times making sure i didnt make any mistakes but its all the same .
I dont know what else to do its really frustrating.

bniknafs9

Proper
Jan 21, 2019
sounds like a gpu driver issue are you using the latest drivers for your gpu , or are you sufficing to the one that windows downloads for you ?

slowpoke2446

Prominent
Oct 26, 2017
I downloaded the latest version of windows from the official microsoft website and i didnt install the gpu driver manually but with a gforce experience the latest driver that they are suggesting ... i still cant figure out whether the problem is with hardware or software...

slowpoke2446

Prominent
Oct 26, 2017
asus rog strix x470i gaming
ryzen 2600x
gforce gtx 1060 gb gainward
gskill tridentz 3600 (set at 3600)
fortron hyper m 600w (semimodular)
kingston ssd 240gb

slowpoke2446

Prominent
Oct 26, 2017
one thing more ... before i reinstalled the windows 2 days ago i had problems with Overwatch ... for some reason i couldnt alt tab from the game because it would go blackscreen and i needed to open task manager and switch user in order for it to load screen but it was an exception everything other worked normally