Question A number of issues/errors after reinstalling windows 10

slowpoke2446

Prominent
Oct 26, 2017
First of all a number of games (Overwatch,PUBG,Apex etc. ) keep crashing to windows after a certain amount of time usually after a few minutes ,without reporting any errors.
Secondly a number of other issues like after trying to run installer for teamviewer error occurs "NSIS error, error launching installer " and after trying to run hwmonitor installer " the system cannot find the patch specified" .
I run windows memory diagnostics to try seeing if the RAM is ok , i was monitoring the system in task manager when the errors occured and nothing unusual happened.
I reinstalled the windows 2 times making sure i didnt make any mistakes but its all the same .
I dont know what else to do its really frustrating.

slowpoke2446

Prominent
Oct 26, 2017
I downloaded the latest version of windows from the official microsoft website and i didnt install the gpu driver manually but with a gforce experience the latest driver that they are suggesting ... i still cant figure out whether the problem is with hardware or software...

slowpoke2446

Prominent
Oct 26, 2017
one thing more ... before i reinstalled the windows 2 days ago i had problems with Overwatch ... for some reason i couldnt alt tab from the game because it would go blackscreen and i needed to open task manager and switch user in order for it to load screen but it was an exception everything other worked normally

TRENDING THREADS