Question A nvidia gpu for os graphics rendering and to compliment the 2070super 8gb nivdia

Mar 8, 2019
hey how you guys been? it's your friendly wanted to stream 12 streams of different content at the same time! I'M BACK WITH ANOTHER QUESTION!

my pc specs is a i9 8 core nividia gpu 2070 super 8gb 64gb of ram 3000mhz M.2 evo 970 1tb and western digital 1tb and the board is z390 the price for the gpu i wouldn't mind to spend is... idk... i guess... $150... really i want it under a $100 but if I need to spin over a $100 i can save some up. I like to add a second gpu to handle the pc graphic itself and let the 2070 super 8gb handle intense graphics or heavy graphics applications... even a web browser will get thrown on top of the 2070 super 8gb while the lessor gpu handle the OS graphics interface.

MY QUESTIONS:
What lessor gpu would be prefect to work along side 2070 super for this?
would this be hard to setup?
How would you set this up?

just to let ya know i gave up on 12 stream at the same time... now i just want 2-3 streams of different content you think that spec would hold up to that?

look forward to your answers!

-------------------------------EDITED-----------------------------
here a list of gpu i'm looking at, can you tell me which one would be good for this:

GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1660 Ti OC 6G 192-bit GDDR6

GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Windforce OC 6G

Asus GeForce GTX 1660 Super Overclocked 6GB Phoenix Fan Edition

between these gpu mainly since they all ddr6 i have a amazon list of gpu but they mix in with ddr5 here that list: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/1D567BD30GR26?ref_=wl_share

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS