A PC build for future expansion, but can run triple a games decent

kingsharp825

Commendable
Jun 23, 2018
Hi guys! I'm looking to build a entry like PC on a budget, but want to find the sweet spot for running games like grand theft auto v on med-high settings. I put together some parts that might fit in with quality games but this is also a computer made to be expanded on with parts in the future. I'd really appreciate some feedback, maybe suggestions on where I should change some parts that are lacking?

PC Build:

Case: Master Pro 3 m-ATX Case

Power Supply: EVGA 600w semi Modular PSU

SSD: PNY 120gb Sata III

MotherBoard: MSI ProSeries AMD Ryzen b350 DDR4 m-ATX

HD: Seagate Ironwolf 1tb HD

CPU:Amd Ryzen 3 1200 True x4

RAM: Patriot 8gb DDR4

(Using my current new gtx 1050 ti when i start this build or decide to invest in the parts and plan to step it up)

All parts are from amazon but can be purchased elsewhere

Total Expenses: $350-450 (not final I'd be willing to expand the price to higher depending on how much I'm lacking)

Solution
That power supply is a massive overkill, you could go for a cheaper one and use the saved money for a 250gb SSD or a ryzen 5 1400. Other than that, this build will run GTA V at medium settings just fine, though I would go for an i3 8100 instead of ryzen 3, as its gaming performance is simply better.

yeti_yeti

Reputable
Apr 29, 2017
That power supply is a massive overkill, you could go for a cheaper one and use the saved money for a 250gb SSD or a ryzen 5 1400. Other than that, this build will run GTA V at medium settings just fine, though I would go for an i3 8100 instead of ryzen 3, as its gaming performance is simply better.

Solution