A Peek at Our Elves for the 2010 Holiday Guides

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]redleafcorkin[/nom]I'm voting for Jane to be one of the models this year. How about it Jane? Can we bribe you into it?[/citation]

It's too late, we've already put the costumes away! Sorry. :)

xantek24

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2009
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]It's too late, we've already put the costumes away! Sorry.[/citation]

it's not too late Jane, we still have a month and half Jane.....maybe you can make me a Sandy Bridge i mean a sandy pecan "chip" fresh out of the oven....Jane :)

[citation][nom]Bert R[/nom]I like how everyone's judging them. Great showing of Christmas spirit, guys![/citation]

Plus I doubt any those judging harshly would kick them out of bed or win any beauty contests themselves.

Personally I think they are all attractive and look like women you can meet in real life. Rather than the typical heavily photoshoped models whom also had extensive plastic surgery.

alextheblue

Distinguished
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]It's too late, we've already put the costumes away! Sorry.[/citation]
You're just begging to get that post reported for abuse (of your fans)![citation][nom]icepick314[/nom]they look more like milfs than elves...[/citation]
+1 just because that reminded me of The Simpsons Game mission where Homer said something similar.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]AlexTheBlue[/nom]You're just begging to get that post reported for abuse (of your fans)![/citation]

Well it's true! The shoot is over and the costumes are gone. You guys don't want that anyway! The mystery is all part of my allure. ;)

Assmar

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2009
That first one is really pretty. My mother told me if I have nothing nice to say than say nothing at all. So, that first one is REALLY pretty. That is all.

xantek24

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2009
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]Well it's true! The shoot is over and the costumes are gone. You guys don't want that anyway! The mystery is all part of my allure.[/citation]

Whoooohhh!!!!those winks! its getting hott in here!!!

neiroatopelcc

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]Well it's true! The shoot is over and the costumes are gone. You guys don't want that anyway! The mystery is all part of my allure.[/citation]

We weren't requesting that much mystery ; I'm sure they've got costume shops on your island too - go visit one

Status
Not open for further replies.