[SOLVED] A piece of my RAM came off

JHMelo

Prominent
Aug 19, 2020
So right before I was about to install the ram stick one of the little pieces game off. picture
But it works just fine.
Do you think it's fine to run it like this, or will it give any problems?

Solution
Might just be some little ceramic capacitor of minor importance. Maybe it'll affect stability under heavy loads or specific loads. Maybe it'll do nothing. You could run memtest86+ and leave it running overnight. Just to see if there's any errors. But if everything seems to work fine and the computer's stable. I wouldn't lose too much sleep over it.
Might just be some little ceramic capacitor of minor importance. Maybe it'll affect stability under heavy loads or specific loads. Maybe it'll do nothing. You could run memtest86+ and leave it running overnight. Just to see if there's any errors. But if everything seems to work fine and the computer's stable. I wouldn't lose too much sleep over it.

Solution

JHMelo

Prominent
Aug 19, 2020
Alright thanks!