Aug 16, 2020
So my dad was replacing some lights around the house and when he clipped a wire the power fuse for the whole house turned off and the power went out (he wasn't aware it would happen so he didn't tell anyone what he was doing). During that time my PC was idle and no programs except for Discord and Spotify were running. It also booted straight back into Windows. Should I be worried? It is plugged into an APC power surge protector. I ran the chkdsk on both of my drives ( a WD Green 240GB SSD & a Seagate Barracuda 2tb) and it didn't find any mistakes. I also ran sfc scan where nothing was wrong and both drives also passed the SeaTools Long Generic test. Should I run any other tests in my pc? If so, how?
Thank you so much

Here is some info from CrystalDisk, can you please evaluate it? Thanks :)

View: https://imgur.com/a/zkDa2p0

Aug 16, 2020
There is one reallocated sector, but that could have been there previously. It's something to keep an eye on, though.

Other tools might be better able to interpret the Vendor Specific attributes. Try GSmartControl.

Yeah, I am not sure if that was there before. But it is on the SSD and as far as I've found out a few of them mean nothing - unlike on hard drives. Is that true? I will try GSmartControl now.

I confess I don't understand the Bad Block Count and Later Bad Block Count attributes. Perhaps one represents the Primary Defect List (defects detected during manufacturing) and the other may be the Grown Defect List (defects which have developed in the field).

I also don't understand the difference between the Erase Count and Average Erase Count attributes.

The Life Curve Status is best viewed in hexadecimal.

296355364933 = 0x4500280045 -> 0x0045 0x0028 0x0045

This reduces to 3 decimal numbers -- 69, 40, 69. That said, I don't know what these mean, either.

It may also be that GSmartControl hasn't provided the correct names for some attributes. For example, it may be that "Life Curve Status" is actually a temperature attribute showing the minimum, maximum and current temperatures for the current power cycle.