[SOLVED] A problem with my recently upgraded PC ?

Dec 15, 2021
Hello i have recently upgraded my pc specs and I have encountered a problem. When I try to turn the pc on it repeatedly turns on and off. After it has turned on and off a few times it finally turns on but I'm not getting any image on my monitor, and also the DRAM red light is on ?

My specs are:

Geforce gtx 480 zotac
Intel core I5-3470
Asus P8H67 Motherboard
SilentiumPC 700W power supply
2 sticks of 4gb RAM
1 x 1TB hard drive

Well i did try with a diffrent one and nothing changed. And I cant even access the bios because nothing shows up on the monitor
I think what rgd meant was to try removing the discrete gpu card from your motherboards's pci-e slot, and move the cable from the back of the discrete gpu to the appropriate motherboard's display/hdmi/dvi port. Then try to boot and/or get into the bios. Your CPU has the 'integrated graphics' rgd was referring to and is accessed by using the motherboard's ports.

Dec 15, 2021
I think what rgd meant was to try removing the discrete gpu card from your motherboards's pci-e slot, and move the cable from the back of the discrete gpu to the appropriate motherboard's display/hdmi/dvi port. Then try to boot and/or get into the bios. Your CPU has the 'integrated graphics' rgd was referring to and is accessed by using the motherboard's ports.
Okey okey I will try this when I will have the chance because I'm not with my pc at the moment but I will remember to try this thank you :)