A problem with network connection

please help me...

why after I disconnected from internet connection, at a few moment later the
network connection auto-dial up will appear with this message :
"you(or a program) have requested information from fkn0wn3d.sytes.net.
which connection do you want to use?"
I didn't run any program that requested to connect to that sites above
(fkn0wn3d.sytes.net)
Is that a virus ?

--
thanks b4

A Google for sytes.net returns 113,000 hits but nothing for
fkn0wn3d. It does sound like a Trojan tracking program,
doesn't it?

"S.Vita" <S.Vita@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| please help me...
|
| why after I disconnected from internet connection, at a
few moment later the
| network connection auto-dial up will appear with this
message :
| "you(or a program) have requested information from
fkn0wn3d.sytes.net.
| which connection do you want to use?"
| I didn't run any program that requested to connect to that
sites above
| (fkn0wn3d.sytes.net)
| Is that a virus ?
|
| --
| thanks b4

Further Google searches turned up a hit that indicates you
may have a virus
see
http://us.mcafee.com/virusInfo/default.asp?id=description&virus_k=101015
virus; Virus Profile: W32/Vesser.worm.b
Outgoing TCP traffic to one of the following remote servers
(destination port 6667, IRC):

a.. viccy.2y.net
b.. viccy.dyns.cx
c.. viccy.mycoding.com
d.. viccy.mykgb.com
e.. viccy.yaboo.dk
f.. viccy.45z.com
g.. viccy.my-ho.st
h.. viccy.hthl.ca
i.. viccy.iwas2.net
j.. viccy.sytes.net
k.. viccy.dynsite.net
l.. viccy.teasercam.com
Deletion of certain system files from the victim machine:

a.. C:\boot.ini
b.. C:\autoexec.bat
c.. C:\config.sys
d.. C:\Windows\win.ini
e.. C:\Windows\system.ini
f.. C:\Windows\wininit.ini
g.. C:\Winnt\win.ini
h.. C:\Winnt\system.ini
i.. C:\Winnt\wininit.ini

"S.Vita" <S.Vita@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| please help me...
|
| why after I disconnected from internet connection, at a
few moment later the
| network connection auto-dial up will appear with this
message :
| "you(or a program) have requested information from
fkn0wn3d.sytes.net.
| which connection do you want to use?"
| I didn't run any program that requested to connect to that
sites above
| (fkn0wn3d.sytes.net)
| Is that a virus ?
|
| --
| thanks b4

Thank you Jim Macklin for you help..
but I cannot open the internet sites you typed. (error message : "The page
cannot be displayed")
But, Norton antiVirus that installed in my computer did have told me that it
has detected threats alert , and it cannot repair it nor delete it.
they are :
1. virus W32.HLLW.Gaobot that infected
C:\windows\system32\scheduler.exe
and