Question A Recent Performance drop

Jun 29, 2019
Recently i was away from home why my brother was using the PC. When i came back home there was a huge performance drop on all games, stuttering ect.. My PC Specs are
CPU : Intel Pentium G4560
RAM : 8GB HyperX DDR4 2133mhz
GPU : Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB
Dual HDD no SSD-thats clearly not causing fps drops
and about a year ago i changed the PSU to a CoolerMaster MasterWatt Lite 700W 80+ Certified.
CPU Temps on idle are 32-33C and GPU is 40C, while on heavy load are like 60C CPU and 60C GPU. There is no heavy CPU Usage from some Policies or Windows 10 Services and also no Memory Usage aswell.. Recently updated Windows 10 to the latest update. I have every uncessesary service from Windows turned off. Everything is set to the lowest and the power plan is set to High Performance. I havent looked at formating the PC , because my internet is bad i will have to wait like 3-4 days just to reinstall the games from Origin/BLizzard/Stean ,disabled everything from the Registry with the GameDVR from Windows..Any suggestions, everything is accepted as i seek help. Thank you upwords to everybody , even just reading this!

Jun 29, 2019
malware scan the system?
the last windows update did have issue.
quick update to everyone, its kinda weird tbh.. tried gaming without aida and task manager to monitors PC behavior.. there were still FPS drops, but when i pulled my aida 64 and taskmanager to my second monitor , the fps went up the way they were for no reason at all. I dont know how..