A ridiculous post

Jun 17, 2019
I have a small query...this sounds ridiculous but I don't have a option..
Is it possible to find companies that sponsor me for a rig so that in return I'll be working for free for them for certain time ?
What will they get?
Of course no one does sponsor for fun. It works like one time investment for them. I was just saying them to pay me first so that I can get the required things and do.

Not that I need free stuff no that's not my point
I'm glad to learn things that can help their company grow and my Content will be sponsored by them which also increases their audience reach...
If you think this is feasible and if you know anyone like that please let me know 😇
I'll be creating content, can work on after effects, premier pro, Photoshop, learning blender.
Willing to learn anything they want like web designing, advertising, blogging and many ..
Can help in anyway they want.
Thank you in advance

MODERATOR NOTE: Moved to more appropriate section of the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

COLGeek

Cybernaut
You might be able to find an internship, but what would be gained by giving you free hardware? Unless you are an established gamer or reviewer (both with followings), I don't see this as an option.

Jun 17, 2019
I get it I'm not a gamer with huge following, but I want to start off that that will be a additional help to the company as it will increase the audience reach. In just not saying that it is the only way but that's a extra one.
And coming to their advantage instead of hiring people now and then I'll be doing the work for em. Not only I'll help em with what I know but I'm also willing to learn things if they want me to.

Can you say about that internship thing?
Thank you

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Sounds like you need to draft a resume and start applying for jobs/internships. The business world just doesn't revolve around good intentions. Business will focus on tangible benefits.

Are you looking for a virtual or physical presence with a company/sponsor?

Where on the planet are you located? 🌍🌎🌏

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2019
Essentially you'd need to already have a following before any company is going to be interested in throwing free parts at you for review or usage. Gotta get on that YouTube grind.
Appreciate it
But I'm gonna work for them. Not that i stream and mention them .
If I stream that would be a benefit for the company thats it

Jun 17, 2019
Sounds like you need to draft a resume and start applying for jobs/internships. The business world just doesn't revolve around good intentions. Business will focus on tangible benefits.

Are you looking for a virtual or physical presence with a company/sponsor?

Where on the planet are you located? 🌍🌎🌏
I'm from India so I'll be virtually assisting them..

Opportunity is out there, however you're going to have to look for it. What you find might not be exactly what you're looking for but it will be a step in the right direction to bring you that much closer to the end goal/purpose. You can use platforms like indeed and zip-recruiter as a tool to find open positions and job opportunities. Just beware of scams. If it's too good to be true, it probably is.

Reactions: Zeusgodofkings