A Rift in the Loot

I must be missing something very important here because I cannot get
anywhere at all with this mission. I have been wandering around the small
part of town that isn't blocked off by a gate and there doesn't seem to be a
single frobable door or lock or anything. There are a few windows that can
be opened but they are too small to get into.

Can someone just give me a push in the right direction please?

spud

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2001

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 16:56:39 +0100, "Paul Harris"
<paul@NO-SPAMmonkeyland.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>I must be missing something very important here because I cannot get
>anywhere at all with this mission. I have been wandering around the small
>part of town that isn't blocked off by a gate and there doesn't seem to be a
>single frobable door or lock or anything. There are a few windows that can
>be opened but they are too small to get into.
>
>Can someone just give me a push in the right direction please?

You can get in one window - use the box inside. You can climb up to
one ledge (and then get into the house there) using a boulder and a
box. There is one open door in the far north. It's a very small
mission!

> You can get in one window - use the box inside. You can climb up to
> one ledge (and then get into the house there) using a boulder and a
> box. There is one open door in the far north. It's a very small
> mission!

Well the door in the far north is a trap and there is nothing of much
interest in the house on the ledge. Is that it? Does this mission not
actually go anywhere?

MOS

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2004

"Paul Harris" <paul@NO-SPAMmonkeyland.demon.co.uk> wrote in
message news:d2erk7$j19$1@domitilla.aioe.org
>> You can get in one window - use the box inside. You
>> can climb up to one ledge (and then get into the house
>> there) using a boulder and a box. There is one open
>> door in the far north. It's a very small mission!
>
> Well the door in the far north is a trap and there is
> nothing of much interest in the house on the ledge. Is
> that it? Does this mission not actually go anywhere?

Maybe it's the opening for things to come.
Got to admit, what's there is pretty to look at.