A Section For Consoles?

Tank36

Reputable
Dec 8, 2014
I know we have the PC gaming thread, but how about a little love for us console gamers :D I know Tomshardware is meant for everything PC but one little spot under PC Gaming titles "Console Gaming" would be nice :D that way we could discuss anything console we want. Like "hows the new Halo?" or "I got this Play Station error message, plz help!" If you could add that that would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

NO! :kaola:

Baumy15

Reputable
May 12, 2014

to be honest i hate console gamers more than anything there so ignorant and stuck up. BUT i believe this would help bring more attention to tomshardware, after all it its a HARDWARE site and consoles DO (kind of) have computer hardware in them.

i'll say this once: it does not matter if you like console or not, keep replies here clean and courteous. derogatory statements will not be permitted.

given that we have a pc gaming section as well as mobile gaming section i agree that a console gaming section certainly deserves a place. it certainly has been noted before and given enough popularity is certainly deserving of a new section. it might take a bit of time before the section is popular and well used but that is true for any new section on a forum.

while certainly true that pc hardware and pc troubleshooting are our largest and most popular sections it is also true that we also support mac, linux, consoles, home audio and many other things non-pc here.

console gamers get a bad reputation however it should be noted that pc gamers often act in the same ways if not worse in some situations. the only real difference is that console caters more towards casual style players.

Tank36

Reputable
Dec 8, 2014

Lol, I guess I am ignorant and stuck up lol jk

TRENDING THREADS