A strange issue

Karcen

Honorable
May 13, 2017
Ok so today after a few days of my PC working after months of inactivity I have encountered a weird issue.

While testing my computer i downloaded and played some World of Warcraft and when i went to shut it down the fans, LEDs, and the CD drive all seemed to stay on until I held the power button down.

I am not sure what could cause this issue is it the power supply a bad mother board the graphics cards?

Solution
Small update the issue serms to have fixed it srlf after leaving the pc off and while they keyboard and mpuse were disconnected my cat stepped on the power button. Fearing it would be bad to start without thrm i quickly pushed the power button and turned it off. After plugging them in restarting and not doimg a repair everything turns off even after playing a game.

I really am not sure what causes this genral ideas serm to say it is the PSU

Karcen

Honorable
May 13, 2017
Small update the issue serms to have fixed it srlf after leaving the pc off and while they keyboard and mpuse were disconnected my cat stepped on the power button. Fearing it would be bad to start without thrm i quickly pushed the power button and turned it off. After plugging them in restarting and not doimg a repair everything turns off even after playing a game.

I really am not sure what causes this genral ideas serm to say it is the PSU

Solution