[SOLVED] A very hard decision

Hi,i currently have a PC that my uncle gave to me a few months ago,and he said do what u want to it.It had a i3-3240,2x4gb ddr3,radeon hd 5500 series,1tb hdd and some old psu.Throughout the time i upgraded the gpu to a GIGABYTE R9 380 4gb,700W 85% gold psu (i know its overkill but i dont want to buy a new psu in the future) and just yesterday my uncle supprised my with 2 sticks of 8 gb ddr3 ram.So my first idea of upgrading was switching to a ryzen 5 1600 build,but after he gave me thoose 2 sticks i decided:why spend all my money on a new ryzen build,when i can buy a i5-3570k which is cheaper than 1600,yet performs similar,so i can save that money for a major setup upgrade.I think the cpu is the main thing that needs to be changed since i3-3240 isn't holding that well today.Let me know what you think about these decisions,and if u need help with something let me know.Also im just looking to game on most of the settings being low/off since i just want to be abble to play the game at +60fps.Also i play csgo,gta 5,need for speed rivals,sometimes fortnite just for fun with my friends since the solos are trash and sweaty,i would like to play cod,but i dunno if the cpu is going to hold it well (im talking about 3240),and you know some background apps running like youtube,discord,steam,origin...
All answers are appreciated :)

Solution
Mobo:lenovo ih61m
Psu:CHIEFTEC ELP-700S 700W 80+ efficiency
Actually it isn't a gold PSU, it's bronze and it is group regulated, so not good. The mobo seems to be very limited, and probably is best to scrap altogether. I suggest sticking into what you have right now, save up for a big PSU+CPU+GPU combo upgrade later.
Actually can you go at least with an i7 (everywhere you can find them cheap, second hand).
Go with an i7 (3770, 3770k so on..) and save so money for future build, even i5 wont bottleneck R9 380 4g, but i7 is i7....

If you plan to upgrade your GPU to say 2060, 2070 in the future, you have to change the whole build... with something Ryzen 3xxx, Ryezn 4xxx or intel 10th gen (11th gen????).

But for now with R9 380 and i7 3770 let's say .... its well balanced.

Actually can you go at least with an i7 (everywhere you can find them cheap, second hand).
Go with an i7 (3770, 3770k so on..) and save so money for future build, even i5 wont bottleneck R9 380 4g, but i7 is i7....

If you plan to upgrade your GPU to say 2060, 2070 in the future, you have to change the whole build... with something Ryzen 3xxx, Ryezn 4xxx or intel 10th gen (11th gen????).

But for now with R9 380 and i7 3770 let's say .... its well balanced.
Ok ill check out the price,but i read the the 3770 is similar in performance to 3570k,plus i found a i5 3570k for 60€