[SOLVED] a very very stupid mouse problem.

Sep 15, 2019
I'm currently on my third mouse, due to this stupid recurring issue. I've gone from the Razer Naha -> Logitech G903 -> Corsair Ironclaw over the past year and nothing has fixed this stupid issue.

ISSUE Whenever im in a relatively click intensive game, IE. League, Minecraft, Wow classic, Most Shooters - when either right clicking or left clicking my mouse (cursor) will randomly jump/flick over to the left or right causing me to very quickly aim to the right, click on the wrong thing, etc. I've recently upgraded most of my PC components; new MOBO, new GPU, new RAM, new CPU, new SSD/M.2 basically everything is new including (as of today) my mouse. Same issue, it's haunting me, has anyone had an issue with this? I've tried the mouse (Ironclaw, now) wireless and wired, same thing. I have no idea what to do at this point, any issue would be appreciated.

Solution
Maybe look into the windows mouse settings,like in "options for cursor"-> improving cursor precision",make sure it's not checked.
Sep 15, 2019
I'm currently on my third mouse, due to this stupid recurring issue. I've gone from the Razer Naha -> Logitech G903 -> Corsair Ironclaw over the past year and nothing has fixed this stupid issue.

ISSUE Whenever im in a relatively click intensive game, IE. League, Minecraft, Wow classic, Most Shooters - when either right clicking or left clicking my mouse (cursor) will randomly jump/flick over to the left or right causing me to very quickly aim to the right, click on the wrong thing, etc. I've recently upgraded most of my PC components; new MOBO, new GPU, new RAM, new CPU, new SSD/M.2 basically everything is new including (as of today) my mouse. Same issue, it's haunting me, has anyone had an issue with this? I've tried the mouse (Ironclaw, now) wireless and wired, same thing. I have no idea what to do at this point, any issue would be appreciated.

Specs:
ASRock b450m Steel Legend
Ryzen 5 3600
Gigabyte RTX 2080
Crucial P1 M.2
32GB TridentZ

Sep 15, 2019
After all those upgrades, did you clean the system? Fresh install of Windows, clean install of motherboard chipset drivers, DDU remove and reinstall gpu drivers etc?
Yeah, i wiped my system and reinstalled windows, and reinstalled GPU drivers, but I guess it wont hurt to try again. I'll check out the chipset drivers as well.