[SOLVED] A way to test PSU (Possible replacements)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Dreamstreet

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2017
So I've been using a Seasonic Focus+ 750W 80+ GOLD PSU for 3 years and I've never had any issues with it. However now I'm starting to get issues while playing Red Dead Redemption 2. Even when I have no other programs running (apart from Steam client), it can shut down the PC after 5 minutes or even after an hour and half. I don't have this issue with any other games or programs than this one, so I want to test if it's an issue with the game, that might draw too much power, or if I should go looking for a new PSU.

The rest of my spec is as following:
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
MSI GeForce RTX 3070 Ventus 3X OC
Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 32GB
ASUS TUF B450-PLUS GAMING Motherboard
Noctua NH-D15 CPU cooler

Solution
So I've been using a Seasonic Focus+ 750W 80+ GOLD PSU for 3 years and I've never had any issues with it. However now I'm starting to get issues while playing Red Dead Redemption 2. Even when I have no other programs running (apart from Steam client), it can shut down the PC after 5 minutes or even after an hour and half. I don't have this issue with any other games or programs than this one, so I want to test if it's an issue with the game, that might draw too much power, or if I should go looking for a new PSU.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
Noctua NH-D15 CPU cooler

Yeah.. Ampere on Seasonic...

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
Noctua NH-D15 CPU cooler

Did you ever figure out the problem?