[SOLVED] A weird and confusing graphics error

Jan 7, 2019
I was playing half-life 2 when the game suddenly started having these weird graphical errors(it happens for all of my games not just half-life 2), at first i thought that it could have something to do my graphics card but for one I was using a Lenovo thinkpad laptop and it has an integrated graphics card and secondly these odd errors aren't happening during YouTube videos so i tried checking if it was a virus or if i just needed a driver up date but none of it worked so I recorded a video and placed it on YouTube and i'm trying to get help also here's some information on my laptop.

*Running Windows 10*
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)i5-4300M CPU 2.60 GHz 2.59 GHz
Installed Ram: 16.0 GB
System Type: 64-bit operating system, x64-base processor

Thank you for your time
Video of the error :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y31lNnuGKDo

Solution

i have one problem, this game is a steam game and i have no idea how to access the compatibility options

nvm i found the issue, i had to enable v-sync for some reason well thanks for the suggestion anyway

Dugimodo

Distinguished
Youtube is not as hard on the graphics as games are so it's not proof there isn't a problem. Is it intel integrated graphics are something else?

Difficult to do much to a laptop, you could check and see all the ventilation is clear of dust in case it's heat related.

Jan 7, 2019

i have intel integrated graphics and i don't know if it's heat related

Jan 7, 2019

it's not heat related

Jan 9, 2019

He uploaded the vid to youtube to show the problem,Its a recording of the game...

To the poster, try this:

Rightclick on the desktop-icon of the game. Go to compatibility and switch "Fullscreen optimizations" to off. Then restart the game and check if its better.

Jan 7, 2019

i have one problem, this game is a steam game and i have no idea how to access the compatibility options

nvm i found the issue, i had to enable v-sync for some reason well thanks for the suggestion anyway

Solution