Question A weird glitch after installing the driver for 1070ti

XCMachine

Reputable
Mar 6, 2019
Hello, so I builded a PC withhold hardware fully tested and just wanted to swap cases, all of a sudden after the full assembly it went smooth and decided to go with brand new windows 10 pro 64bit, then the commotion starts there that after its first boot and installing the graphics driver, sometimes it was stuck in black screen during the installation and restarted the PC, after the restart for some odd reason the screen had some texture issues, I'll upload a photo for it. Then I removed it by using DDU in Safe mode and in safe mode there is no problems with the pixel glitch. Is there a reason is doing it, please let me know. Thank you in advance.

https://ibb.co/0GBPF99

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X99- UD4
CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k
RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 2x8gb 2133mhz
GPU: MSI Nvidia GeForce 1070ti Armored
PSU: Thermaltake 630W

XCMachine

Reputable
Mar 6, 2019
Is the card seated properly in the motherboard and all power connectors plugged in correctly?

Yes, I double checked the PSU cables that are aligned correctly, 24pin, the 8pin forCPU and graphics card 6pin and 8pin connectors are good. For the PCI-E it also a snap noise from the locking mechanism which indicates it's properly connected aswell, do you wish to upload both sides of the case an image ?

XCMachine

Reputable
Mar 6, 2019
UPDATE: I resolved the problem, it seems that the XMP profile on to those two sticks make the issue worse, so when it's disabled the system runs fine as it should be up at that point.