Question a weird ssd problem on aorus b450 pro bios

gentieman

Commendable
Mar 9, 2018
hello guys this is not my pc its from a friend he has a very weird problem we legit tried everything u can imsgine to make this work the specs are following :

Aourus b450 pro Motherboard cpu : Ryzen 5 3500x gpu : Asus steix rx vega 64 ram 16 gb ram 3200mhz ripsjaws brand psu 650 watts corsair 80 plus bronze psu ssd seagate 128gb Nvme

so the strange problem he got is the time he got this pc this pc legit keept bsdos him blue screen error everytime he installs windows 10 on his ssd drive he replaced his cpu gpu motherboard even psu everything same problem occured but what strange is when he puts the HDD the problem disapears totaly the pc just runs normal as always and when he tried windows 8 the problem also disapeared on his ssd and when he installed the old windows 10 version without updating it 2015 the bcsod solved but than after he got stuck at the logo post screen what u can advice to do is the motherboard still at fault or does he need to change any bios settings ? were out of ideas guys 😔 and yes he updazes his bios from f50 to f60 we run benchmarks and stuf and when he tried to check temperature it showed like (unknown ssd) and the ssd cant be at faulty he also replaces 2 times both the nvme and the sata one hope for help

7bc68251751aed92c147c85844ee1455-0.jpg

Last edited:
Are you guys trying to always install an old version of Windows 10? A 2015 version is out of the question and won't install on a system like that.

You guys have to use the latest Windows 10 install created from Microsoft Windows Media Creation Tool - https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows10 (button download tool now).

If the RAM XMP profile is activated turn it off to see if the BSOD goes aways.

That Seagate 128GB is old? Could just be a faulty SSD.

gentieman

Commendable
Mar 9, 2018
Are you guys trying to always install an old version of Windows 10? A 2015 version is out of the question and won't install on a system like that.

You guys have to use the latest Windows 10 install created from Microsoft Windows Media Creation Tool - https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows10 (button download tool now).

If the RAM XMP profile is activated turn it off to see if the BSOD goes aways.

That Seagate 128GB is old? Could just be a faulty SSD.

hey thanks for reply also i forgot to mention actually i said that it gets blue screen on the last updated 10 os thats why we wanted to see what happend as because we were not sure where the problem rely u get me and yes he also though so that the nvme ssd is faulty i told him to get another one which he did and also got the sata one just in case which again made the same error blue screen apears after some minuts upfates or work on the pc so were out of ideas ... but we did not touch anythubg on the bios to il let him knoe to try that and update but now he runs a HDD still no problem ....

TRENDING THREADS