a WOW question

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

Hi guys i know this is the wrong forum but I was wondering do any of
you guys play world of warcraft?

I want to play it as i hear its like diablo and thats one of my fav
games but i keep hearing about tradeskills and I just wanted to know
if levelling tradeskills is required to succeed in the game?

also just wanted to say you guys are sometimes very funny and I am
amazed at your staying power and I hope you guys continue to keep
posting here.

I would like to help with the discussion but frankly I stopped playing
SC a while back and only play it on the against the computer now and
then as its the only decent game i have on mac. I don't really have
much to say about SC anymore.

anyways have a nice easter.

Tristyn Nguyen

"Tristyn" <thachng@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi guys i know this is the wrong forum but I was wondering do any of
> you guys play world of warcraft?
>
> I want to play it as i hear its like diablo and thats one of my fav
> games but i keep hearing about tradeskills and I just wanted to know
> if levelling tradeskills is required to succeed in the game?

Byers is playing

> also just wanted to say you guys are sometimes very funny and I am
> amazed at your staying power and I hope you guys continue to keep
> posting here.

The funny dude would have to be Byers cause Luc's the perverted guy.

> I would like to help with the discussion but frankly I stopped playing
> SC a while back and only play it on the against the computer now and
> then as its the only decent game i have on mac. I don't really have
> much to say about SC anymore.
>
> anyways have a nice easter.

Easter?
--
Steven Ung

On 23 Mar 2005 22:35:51 -0800, thachng@hotmail.com (Tristyn) wrote:

>Hi guys i know this is the wrong forum but I was wondering do any of
>you guys play world of warcraft?

Yes.

>I want to play it as i hear its like diablo

No.

>and thats one of my fav
>games but i keep hearing about tradeskills and I just wanted to know
>if levelling tradeskills is required to succeed in the game?

Sure, but what the hell for? There are no downsides with tradeskills,
other than the fact that you need to do something besides killing
things occasionally, and earn some gold in the progress.
And if just mindless killing is the main goal, and not actually
immersing yourself in a game world, then I might suggest that you look
elsewhere for a game, or at least don't join my server.

>also just wanted to say you guys are sometimes very funny and I am
>amazed at your staying power and I hope you guys continue to keep
>posting here.

I would stop posting, but I fear that might drive Luc and Steven to
the verge of suicide.

>I would like to help with the discussion but frankly I stopped playing
>SC a while back and only play it on the against the computer now and
>then as its the only decent game i have on mac. I don't really have
>much to say about SC anymore.

Starwhat? Oh yes, because we talk about that so often...

>anyways have a nice easter.

No, but thanks anyway.

--
E. Byers

An active agent who appears unexpectedly to provide a contrived
solution to an apparently insoluble difficulty.

"Byers ex machina" <don't@think.so> wrote in message
> On 23 Mar 2005 22:35:51 -0800, thachng@hotmail.com (Tristyn) wrote:
*snip*
> Starwhat? Oh yes, because we talk about that so often...

I think you should have gone with one or the other on that one.

>>anyways have a nice easter.
> No, but thanks anyway.

Easter ain't here yet

So . . . *singing* have a happy happy Easter, it's the best time of the
year . . .

--
LTP

Llama

On 26 Mar 2005 16:47:00 -0800, "cpu newb" <snowfish1@msn.com> wrote:

>"whine whine bitch bitch"

Wow, he's really got you stumped on that one, Luc. I mean, how do you
top a comment like that?

--
byerstheoblivious

> On 26 Mar 2005 16:47:00 -0800, "cpu newb" <snowfish1@msn.com> wrote:
>
>>"whine whine bitch bitch"
>
> Wow, he's really got you stumped on that one, Luc. I mean, how do you
> top a comment like that?

Well first thing I would do would be to meditate.

To begin the process, look at dungeon pr0n, get a tub of crisco and relax
for a few hours.

Yadda yadda yadda, think about it for about 10 hours.

Hire out a survey to ask what the best response is, when I get it down to a
few hundred.

Then I have this ritual where I call to the four watchtowers and spirits
come and inhabit my body, and I will get their opinion while they're there.

Unfortunately, I just don't care enough to do this.

--
LTP

Llama

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 16:50:42 -0800, Byers ex machina <don't@think.so>
wrote:
>I would stop posting, but I fear that might drive Luc and Steven to
>the verge of suicide.

Awww, he cares...

--
"No I'm saying that I'm a cow dung." - Stephen "Suupernuubie" Ung
"Eat a bag of hell." - Cyric The Mad

ICQ:65589349 MSN:ktwilson86@hotmail.com (BUT DON'T SEND E-MAIL!)
Zealot the Crazy Lui
Grand 16-Star General and overall director of AGSC operations for the Pronoun Army(and webmaster)
http://pronounarmy.homestead.com/ http://home.comcast.net/~ktwilson9999/
re-vamped sig xp Build 2004.6

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 00:00:47 -0700, Zealot The Crazy Lui
<ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote:

>Awww, he cares...

I'm a very caring person...
Haha...

--
byerstheoblivious

"Zealot The Crazy Lui" <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 16:50:42 -0800, Byers ex machina <don't@think.so>
> wrote:
>>I would stop posting, but I fear that might drive Luc and Steven to
>>the verge of suicide.
>
> Awww, he cares...

He truly does love us

--
LTP

"A cat, having jumped up on a hot stove, will never jump up on a hot stove
again. But then it won't jump up on a cold stove either." - Mark Twain

> On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 00:00:47 -0700, Zealot The Crazy Lui
> <ktwilson9999@NOSPAM.comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>Awww, he cares...
>
> I'm a very caring person...

Change t3h name to t3h caring Byers.

--
LTP

"A cat, having jumped up on a hot stove, will never jump up on a hot stove
again. But then it won't jump up on a cold stove either." - Mark Twain

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 00:02:50 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
<sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:
>He truly does love us

Hmmm, do you suppose it might all be a ploy to get us to [dis]like him
more?

--

>>He truly does love us
>
> Hmmm, do you suppose it might all be a ploy to get us to [dis]like him
> more?

He isn't smart enough to make a plan that would work. Therefore, it must
be sincere.

--
LTP

"A cat, having jumped up on a hot stove, will never jump up on a hot stove
again. But then it won't jump up on a cold stove either." - Mark Twain

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 00:03:23 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
<sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> wrote:

>Change t3h name to t3h caring Byers.

Maybe later...

--
byerstheoblivious

>>Change t3h name to t3h caring Byers.
> Maybe later...

. . . Well . . . I'm patient

--
LTP

"A cat, having jumped up on a hot stove, will never jump up on a hot stove
again. But then it won't jump up on a cold stove either." - Mark Twain

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Luc The
Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON
MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
>>>I would stop posting, but I fear that might drive Luc and Steven to
>>>the verge of suicide.
>>
>> Awww, he cares...
>
>He truly does love us

.... In that sweet, animal-love kind of way.

--
The Melodramatic MuuMi

"I wuv fishes"
- Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

ICQ: 26741225
E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"MuuMiMan" <ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi> wrote
in message news:m7q951h3s38cv1fkrb3r9rq101mckq9f6o@4ax.com...
> IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Luc The
> Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON
> MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
>>>
>>> Awww, he cares...
>>
>>He truly does love us
>
> ... In that sweet, animal-love kind of way.

Well you heard how AIDS came into the world.

--
LTP

"A cat, having jumped up on a hot stove, will never jump up on a hot stove
again. But then it won't jump up on a cold stove either." - Mark Twain

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Luc The
Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON
MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
>"MuuMiMan" <ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi> wrote
>in message news:m7q951h3s38cv1fkrb3r9rq101mckq9f6o@4ax.com...
>> IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Luc The
>> Perverse" <sll_NOSPAM_zm@remove.cc.usu.edu> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON
>> MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:

>>>He truly does love us
>>
>> ... In that sweet, animal-love kind of way.
>
>Well you heard how AIDS came into the world.

But isn't it touching? Friendship amidst species?