Question A320 bios issues

Dec 29, 2020
I have an Asrock a320m HDV motherboard running a Ryzen 5 2600 with 8GB of DDR4 2666mhz. Recently, for no reason, my PC was failing to start with both sticks of ram. I did some testing and they both worked so I figured that I may have a bios issue. Resetting to default settings did not help so I thought a bios update would solve my issues. I was running version 5.50 and I updated to version 6.20. Now my pc is turning on, but not displaying anything nor are the mouse and keyboard giving any input. Is there a way to reverse the bios update? I tried the CLRCMOS jumpers and removing the cmos battery but to no avail. I can't afford to buy a new board and would appreciate any help on the matter. Thanks

kanewolf

Titan
I have an Asrock a320m HDV motherboard running a Ryzen 5 2600 with 8GB of DDR4 2666mhz. Recently, for no reason, my PC was failing to start with both sticks of ram. I did some testing and they both worked so I figured that I may have a bios issue. Resetting to default settings did not help so I thought a bios update would solve my issues. I was running version 5.50 and I updated to version 6.20. Now my pc is turning on, but not displaying anything nor are the mouse and keyboard giving any input. Is there a way to reverse the bios update? I tried the CLRCMOS jumpers and removing the cmos battery but to no avail. I can't afford to buy a new board and would appreciate any help on the matter. Thanks
You didn't read the BIG YELLOW text on the BIOS page did you.
ASRock do NOT recommend updating this BIOS if Pinnacle, Raven, Summit or Bristol Ridge CPU is being used on your system.
You have a Pinnacle Ridge CPU. You should NOT have tried to use 6.2 BIOS.
5.90 is the last BIOS that is recommended for your CPU.
I don't know if you can get back or not...