[SOLVED] A320M-H upgrades?

Sep 17, 2020
Hey there, my current setup is a A320M-H motherboard with an AMD Ryzen 3 3200G CPU (I think its actually an APU) and a MSI Geforce GTX 1650 super GPU.
I am looking to upgrade my CPU because ive noticed in alot of games like Warzone I am seeing 100% usage on the CPU which i believe to be the bottleneck in my system. (Could be wrong)
I was thinking of possibly going with a ryzen 5 non APU since I believe the on board graphics arent very useful with my GPU. (Again could be wrong)
I was just after some opinions on a good value for money upgrade and if I'm even going about this the right way.
Cheers in advance.

Solution
Hey there, my current setup is a A320M-H motherboard with an AMD Ryzen 3 3200G CPU (I think its actually an APU) and a MSI Geforce GTX 1650 super GPU.
I am looking to upgrade my CPU because ive noticed in alot of games like Warzone I am seeing 100% usage on the CPU which i believe to be the bottleneck in my system. (Could be wrong)
I was thinking of possibly going with a ryzen 5 non APU since I believe the on board graphics arent very useful with my GPU. (Again could be wrong)
I was just after some opinions on a good value for money upgrade and if I'm even going about this the right way.
Cheers in advance.
You are right, except for having an APU as a "spare GPU" it's better to go for straight CPU for several reasons including...
Sep 17, 2020
Also want to point out I am aiming for average 144 fps as I have a 144hz monitor. Let me know if the CPU upgrade alone will achieve this or if GPU upgrade is also needed.

Cheers in advance.
You are right, except for having an APU as a "spare GPU" it's better to go for straight CPU for several reasons including less heat since you already have a decent dedicated graphic card.
Whenever you see a component (in this case CPU) hits 100% or close to it), it's definitively a bottleneck or just not good enough.
In your case, R5 3600(x) would be very good upgrade.

Solution