Question a320m-hdv - PC won't switch on but PSU works and USB has power

Jun 5, 2020
So in mid-2018 i bought an a320m-hdv and it worked fine but with some USB problems (my usb wifi antenna couldn't be recognized by W10 after a couple months, then the same with my 1tb Seagate external drive and finally with my keyboard). But this isn't the real deal.

In December 2019 I travelled and left my pc at home but when I got back it wouldn't turn on. I removed everything and installed again and nothing, the only thing that i noticed was the usb ports that had energy still. No psu fan, no cpu fan and not even the case fan worked. So i thought to my self "must be the PSU (cx650)". Now, only this month i could buy a new PSU (aerocool kcas 500w) and when i installed voilà, it worked! But then, after 2 hours using it I turned it off (after a new w10 update) and the next day it didn't worked. So here I am close to buying a new motherboard and ditching the a320m away.
I really need some help.

ps.: i found a really similar problem in the following thread but with other asrock mb model. Maybe it is a<<genetic>> problem?( https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/pc-wont-turn-on-but-usb-ports-have-power.2175736/ )

Lutfij

Titan
It's customary to include your full system's specs while posting a troubleshooting thread. Please include/list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
GPU:
PSU:

You will also need to include the age of the PSU. Also, the Aerocool unit isn't a step above the Corsair CX unit. If anything, it's worse.

Jun 5, 2020
It's customary to include your full system's specs while posting a troubleshooting thread. Please include/list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
GPU:
PSU:

You will also need to include the age of the PSU. Also, the Aerocool unit isn't a step above the Corsair CX unit. If anything, it's worse.

cpu: ryzen 2400g
mobo: a320m-hdv
ram: generic 2x8gb ddr4 2400 (markvision and Kingston i think)
hdd: 1tb wd
gpu: none
psu: cx650 or kcas 500

ps.: i know the new aerocool psu is cheaper and worse than the corsair, i don't have the money to pay for something better and upgrade it. Dollar really went up and messed with pricing (like, an rx 580 8gb used to cost 1000 reais or 200 dollars, now it costs 1700 reais or 370 dollars).

ps2.: if someone is seeing this, i bought a new mobo (gigabyte b450m ds3). If my problem is really related to the mobo it will be the end of it. I am going to write something later