[SOLVED] A320m-k overclocking

Nonkii

Respectable
Jul 27, 2019
I have the Asus Prime A320M-K motherboard and it does not have overclocking for cpu. Should I use amd ryzen master to overclock it?

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
The A320 is the lowest of the low grade boards, never intended for heavy usage such as gaming. It's VRM's and other componentry are built to handle standard usage, standard power draws etc. It was never intended or designed for OC usage, that's what the B and X series boards are for. While I'm sure it would probably be ok, that's still no guarantee, so in all fairness anyone who says for sure, absolutely yes you can, is doing nothing but gambling with your money.

For the small amount of performance gains you might get, the cost could be a lot higher than originally planned. Better to be safe than sorry.

Reactions: Nonkii

Nonkii

Respectable
Jul 27, 2019
The A320 is the lowest of the low grade boards, never intended for heavy usage such as gaming. It's VRM's and other componentry are built to handle standard usage, standard power draws etc. It was never intended or designed for OC usage, that's what the B and X series boards are for. While I'm sure it would probably be ok, that's still no guarantee, so in all fairness anyone who says for sure, absolutely yes you can, is doing nothing but gambling with your money.

For the small amount of performance gains you might get, the cost could be a lot higher than originally planned. Better to be safe than sorry.
Yup. Thank you.

TRENDING THREADS