A7N8X-X not working with K-Byte PC2100

Is this unusual? I upgraded my MB and planned to use my old 256k sticks of PC2100 DDR memory and my
old TNT2 AGP and neither seem to work. I remember reading something about the new MB's being picky
about ram. Any ideas?

So if I cant use my old ram what brand should I buy?

Thanks )

anybody

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2002

Yup, I have this board and it is very picky about ram. I have a 512 of
Kingston and a 512 of Azen running no problem, though it is not on the
approved list.

"LooseScrew" <@keyboard.com> wrote in message
> Is this unusual? I upgraded my MB and planned to use my old 256k sticks of
PC2100 DDR memory and my
> old TNT2 AGP and neither seem to work. I remember reading something about
the new MB's being picky
> about ram. Any ideas?
>

> So if I cant use my old ram what brand should I buy?
>
> Thanks )

This was posted to the wrong group. For that I apologize.