A8V-Deluxe shipped with 1010 bios Anyone using this version?

Seems odd as Asus doesnt list a 1010 version. There was for a short
time a beta 1010 but that too is now gone.

Anyone else using 1010?

--
ASUS A8V/Athlon 64 FX-55
ATI RADEON X800XT PE

On Wed, 04 May 2005 17:58:19 -0400, Hawkeye <Hawkeye__59@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Seems odd as Asus doesnt list a 1010 version. There was for a short
>time a beta 1010 but that too is now gone.
>
>Anyone else using 1010?

Mine also came with 1010, seemed to run fine but I installed 1011 anyway.

Which method did you use to update the bios. I havent flashed the one
i am currently running and will be flashing the newer board as well.

--

On Thu, 05 May 2005 03:39:53 -0400, Hawkeye <Hawkeye__59@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Which method did you use to update the bios. I havent flashed the one
>i am currently running and will be flashing the newer board as well.

I used the Asus Update program that came on the CD with the motherboard.