Build Advice AA Issue system wide, Help?

Jul 31, 2022
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600g 3.8 ghz
MOBO: ASUS TUF Gaming B550-PRO AMD
GPU: EVGA RTX 3060 12gb Dual Fan
SSD: ADTA Gaming ssd
Cooler: DEEPCOOL Gammaxx L240 V2, AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
Memory: 16x2 ddr4 @3200 mghz
Case: DEEPCOOL MATREXX 55 MESH
PSU: MSI MPG Series, A750GF, 750 Watt, 80+ Gold

News Flash: Video indecates its a hardware issue considering my old hp desk top never had this issue, so its not my drivers ive suffered for 7 months already, ive tried reinstalling windows, reinstalling drivers optimizing my hardware and software, i just need someone to tell me it my gpu, its an issue that came with it

Trouble shooted:
-reset the pc in march of 2022, other ssd imploded, replaced it with new os drive

• reset it again in July of 2022, had other malfunctions
  • i checked the drivers, software, tried forcing it through the nivida panel still had AA issues,
  • i checked the intergrated graphics and gpu, had the same output.
  • this is game wide, cause the edges to drive anyone insane.
  • the problem originated when i got it in november of 2021. along with windows audio
-windows issue was resolved

Notes:
Motherboard was updated for the 5600g at the same time as the cooler and power supply, and case, ram was changed around 6 months ago. ssd was upgraded after the original ssd had BSOD. this issue was present when i orginally bought the pc 6 months ago, ive replaced 90 percent of the parts but to no eval the ive trouble shooted windows software to no eval, i forgot to plug in my cooler and it made the aa issue worse

Proper mathimatics what everything connected to the mother board, and psu meaning in my head its both of the componets contrubuiting to it

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2022
GPU: RTX 3060 12gb

Bios : version 1401

- i need some tech expert over my head to verify this is a hardware issue not a windows glitch, i refuse to touch windows, as i tend to bsod my system

Trouble shooted:
-reset the pc in march of 2022, other ssd imploded, replaced it with new os drive

• i checked the drivers, software, tried forcing it through the nivida panel still had AA issues,
  • the problem originated when i got it in november of 2021. along with windows audio

Notes:
Motherboard was updated for the 5600g at the same time as the cooler and power supply, and case, ram was changed around 6 months ago. ssd was upgraded after the original ssd had BSOD. this issue was present when i orginally bought the pc 6 months ago, ive replaced 90 percent of the parts but to no eval the ive trouble shooted windows software to no eval, i forgot to plug in my cooler and it made the aa issue worse

Last edited:
i checked the intergrated graphics and gpu, had the same output...

this is game wide, cause the edges to drive anyone insane...

i forgot to plug in my cooler and it made the aa issue worse
unless your display has some issue with pixels and the way straight lines appear
you cannot have an identical video output issue regarding AA using two different graphics processors and two different CPUs.

and your CPU temperature cannot affect the way anti-aliasing works so the cooler not working could not have anything to do with this issue.

you need to take a few different screenshots of what you think the problem is and include them in the thread.

Jul 31, 2022
unless your display has some issue with pixels and the way straight lines appear
you cannot have an identical video output issue regarding AA using two different graphics processors and two different CPUs.

and your CPU temperature cannot affect the way anti-aliasing works so the cooler not working could not have anything to do with this issue.

you need to take a few different screenshots of what you think the problem is and include them in the thread.
unless your display has some issue with pixels and the way straight lines appear , thats the issue im having the only things i havent replaced are the cpu and gpu

the only things i havent replaced are the cpu and gpu
if you tried integrated graphics, then essentially you have "replaced" the GPU and found the same issue.

if you saw the same exact problem with straight lines not appearing correctly then it is your display, not the graphics processors.
Proper mathimatics what everything connected to the mother board, and psu meaning in my head its both of the componets contrubuiting to it
what is this even supposed to mean?
are you having issue finding a good language translator?

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2022
if you tried integrated graphics, then essentially you have "replaced" the GPU and found the same issue.

if you saw the same exact problem with straight lines not appearing correctly then it is your display, not the graphics processors.

If its a display issue then why is it displaying the same output on a TV screen 2 acer monitors? if thats the case then i might as well find a new hobby

I discovered the photos i am taking it shows ingame without an issue when im playing theres an issue but i cant show you without you looking at my screen i seen this video but it displays my issue, but i cant fix my issue.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOyIQsGbEpQ

but the issue remains drivers or not update or not.

Jul 31, 2022

Jul 31, 2022
GPU: RTX 3060 12gb

Trouble shooted:

Notes:

you have "sensible" replies.
if the issue continues while using two different GPUs, dedicated & integrated, then the issue is your display.
if you claim that it happens on multiple displays then the issue is your eyes.

I have proof on you tube the edges are not smooth

proof on you tube the edges are not
then you are expecting an outcome that is not possible with your hardware or with this specific software.

if multiple graphics processors and multiple displays show the same outcome then the issue is with you and your expectations.

have you taken into consideration that this, or these, are just lower quality games/engines that are not capable of any higher quality?

Jul 31, 2022
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X 4.7ghz
GPU: Tuf Gaming RTX 3060 12gb

News Flash: Video indecates its a hardware issue considering my old hp desk top never had this issue, so its not my drivers ive suffered for 7 months already, ive tried reinstalling windows, reinstalling drivers optimizing my hardware and software, i just need someone to tell me it my gpu, its an issue that came with it

Trouble shooted:

Notes:

- Contacted local repair shop, they noted it sounds like a bios setting, im taking it in next week, but also explaclaimed its a issue they have not dealth with directly in 20 years of their business.

- i also have doubt but never know but i live in a house that only has 15 amps for the entire top level, this could mean the hydro is garbo here and the plug it in and works just fine.

it