Question about a case

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

danielbg306

Prominent
May 2, 2018
You showed us a photo of a bookshelf, not of your computer desk.
If you want to put a pc on a bookshelf, you need to buy or build a sturdy one.
And, I would also make provision to anchor it to the wall.

Ow the bookshelf is Anchor to the wall and it’s not moving at all it’s stock to the wall strongly with a lot of nails.

Weak points of the shelf are joints, where mdf board is connected to metal frame.
If you put too much weight on the shelf, those joints will break.
Like here:

1988065_c33a989cae.png

Mar 27, 2020
I just built my first PC with the Q300L. It has been alright so far but there are strong complaints from youtube reviewers and actual buyers of poor air flow through it. At idle I run around 55 Celcius with just the stock exhaust fan and under load (PUBG at 82 Celcius). It is acceptable but I kinda wonder if I had a different case with better airflow, it would run cooler. Or perhaps budget some extra fans as well. Do some more research on it and consider another case that may be an inch or two taller and wider, but will have good flow.

I use an ASRock B450 pro and a 650W PSU that fits in alright.

danielbg306

Prominent
May 2, 2018
I just built my first PC with the Q300L. It has been alright so far but there are strong complaints from youtube reviewers and actual buyers of poor air flow through it. At idle I run around 55 Celcius with just the stock exhaust fan and under load (PUBG at 82 Celcius). It is acceptable but I kinda wonder if I had a different case with better airflow, it would run cooler. Or perhaps budget some extra fans as well. Do some more research on it and consider another case that may be an inch or two taller and wider, but will have good flow.

I use an ASRock B450 pro and a 650W PSU that fits in alright.

I can use another case but I want it to be smaller :)

danielbg306

Prominent
May 2, 2018
Guys is this case can be fit? I think I find one perfect for me but I don’t know if the gpu and the psu will fit there
The case is Ippon carbo matx chassis
Please help 🙏🏼

Guys is this case can be fit? I think I find one perfect for me but I don’t know if the gpu and the psu will fit there
The case is Ippon carbo matx chassis
Please help 🙏🏼
I have not heard of this case before, but I think it looks good.
The images I see tell me you are good.
Do you have a link as to where you can buy one?
Is there a link to the actual specs.
The case has 4 slots so m-atx is good.
The photo shows a atx shaped psu opening, so you are good there also.
It looks like the case is deep enough.
You are ok so long as your graphics card does not overhang the end of your motherboard.

danielbg306

Prominent
May 2, 2018
I have not heard of this case before, but I think it looks good.
The images I see tell me you are good.
Do you have a link as to where you can buy one?
Is there a link to the actual specs.
The case has 4 slots so m-atx is good.
The photo shows a atx shaped psu opening, so you are good there also.
It looks like the case is deep enough.
You are ok so long as your graphics card does not overhang the end of your motherboard.

Hmmmm its not international case and find it only in my country,here is the link :

TRENDING THREADS