!!About a laptop!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuv.green2000

Prominent
Nov 10, 2017
Question. I have a defected laptop which I bought it this way unfortunately . Lenovo yoga 720. I bought it from Best Buy couple of mounts ago. It won’t charge at all and works only when plugged. I shipped it for fixing twice already at Lenovo facility. And now they are telling to ship it again. I’m not living in the states currently and don’t know what to do anymore. What would you do instead of me? What can I demand? Because I’m tired of this shipment cost. And i am a business man who needs the laptop.

Solution

Did you talk to them about it to see if there is a place closer to you that can work on it? This is one of the issues you run into when trying to get service for a system bought outside of the country you are in now, the service is often limited to the original...

yuv.green2000

Prominent
Nov 10, 2017

Yes. It won’t work unplugged. And won’t charge at all. I know the issue is with the charging port that connects the motherboard with the battery. Lenovo tried to replace the battery. And the same problem returned. Now they want me to ship it again. What can I demand from them about service cause I really don’t won’t to ship it again for “fixing”.

Did you talk to them about it to see if there is a place closer to you that can work on it? This is one of the issues you run into when trying to get service for a system bought outside of the country you are in now, the service is often limited to the original purchase area.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.