about case fans guys...

ecanduysak

Reputable
Jan 7, 2015
hi guys, well i probably writing to wrong place but since its overclocking section u guys sure know some stuff about fans.

so my problem is im going to buy 2 fans maybe 3. 2 will be for front which will intake and if i can manage to buy 1 more i will put that to exhaust fan. so my questions are:

what im considering is jetflo 120 since im looking for a case fan and those things got nice cfm but my hdd drive is located righ after at one of my front fan place. that making me confused because i read somewhere if there is a thing like hdd case you need high pressure fan instead of cfm

http://i.hizliresim.com/6mLkrk.jpg

there is my case drawing sorry for eye bleeding paint job but that how it looks atm. so my plan is buy 2 for front maybe 1 for exhaust. and put 1 of those which will be replaced to top so there will be 5 fans: 1 exhaust 2 on front and 2 on top.

1 month ago i realized my case is getting bit hotter when im gaming so thats why i got worried and wanting to change my fans. like i said that 1 fan on the front is standing right front of my hdd case and since thats a low cfm and probably low pressure fan its being innefective there.

in my case which fans i do need?
something like jetflo for front? or a ml120 because of pressure?

stats:
CM jetflo 120: 95 CFM 2.72 mmH2O Airflow
Corsar ml120: 12 - 75 CFM 0.2 - 4.2 mmH20 Air pressure