[SOLVED] About Corsair xtm50

SilverPigtail

Commendable
Nov 2, 2020
Hi!

A friend of mine helped to choose some components for my pc, and when it refers to the thermal paste, he recomended me the Corsair xtm50. He says that this is a decent thermal paste if I will not do overlock. Is it good for a i7-900k? For this moment I will not do overlock, but I'm a bit afraid because the CPU is new and I don't want to burn it.

The AIO that I'll use is the NZXT Kraken x63.

Thank you.

Solution
Hi!

A friend of mine helped to choose some components for my pc, and when it refers to the thermal paste, he recomended me the Corsair xtm50. He says that this is a decent thermal paste if I will not do overlock. Is it good for a i7-900k? For this moment I will not do overlock, but I'm a bit afraid because the CPU is new and I don't want to burn it.

Thank you.
It won't burn it. But the X63 comes preapploed with thermal paste you don't really need to use the corsair one
Hi!

Thank you.
It won't burn it. But the X63 comes preapploed with thermal paste you don't really need to use the corsair one

Reactions: SilverPigtail
Solution