? about disappearing mouse pointers

peter

Twice in the last month or so my cursor/mouse pointer folder has emptied for
some unknown reason. I always get them back using the method described here
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/mousepointers.htm .. the question is, what would
cause this to happen in the first place?

--
Peter.
Toronto, Canada,

Hi Peter,

Not sure what's causing this. Perhaps a audit (for the "Cursors" folder) may
help

How To Audit User Access of Files, Folders, and Printers in Windows XP:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q310399&sd=tech

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User