Question About GPU

Oct 4, 2022
Hello, so my problem is that my GPU is randomly dissconecting and its happening frequently, sometimes screen gets frozen or sometimes i hear USB dissconect sound and pc needs to restart after that, when i restart PC my task bar goes black(it means GPU is not enabled) and when i try to enable from Device Manager, it says: "This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)
{Operation Failed}
The requested operation was unsuccessful."
after that i tried to reinstall AMD drivers, i tried both old and new versions but i still have that problem. my GPU is rx 460 (2gb).
does anyone know what should i do? i dont think so that my GPU got old or something cuz its only 1 yo and i bought it new..

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Can you include the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
include the age of the PSU, apart from it's make and model.

Install GPU-Z and see what your memory size for the GPU shows up as.

Oct 4, 2022
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-10100F CPU @ 3.60GHz
Motherboard: ASrock H470M-HVS
Ram: crucial 8gb ddr4-2666 udimm (2x)
I only use HDD and its 500gb (idk what brand is it)
PSU: ZM600-LX II 600W ( i have it for 1 year and 1 month)
about chassis i dont remember which one is it i will check it
And at last i have Windows 10

EDIT
i installed GPU-Z and memory size is 2048 mb

Last edited:

artk2219

Distinguished
Hello, so my problem is that my GPU is randomly dissconecting and its happening frequently, sometimes screen gets frozen or sometimes i hear USB dissconect sound and pc needs to restart after that, when i restart PC my task bar goes black(it means GPU is not enabled) and when i try to enable from Device Manager, it says: "This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)
{Operation Failed}
The requested operation was unsuccessful."
after that i tried to reinstall AMD drivers, i tried both old and new versions but i still have that problem. my GPU is rx 460 (2gb).
does anyone know what should i do? i dont think so that my GPU got old or something cuz its only 1 yo and i bought it new..

Is it one of these HP RX 460 2GB's?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2849376450...9dh69ke6qHe6XymA6oH63xgko=|tkp:Bk9SR7Tu3c30YA