[SOLVED] About Installing windows 10

Feb 19, 2021
If I make a pendrive bootable and then download windows into the pendrive, would I be able to use the pendrive to install windows and then use my pc normally?
I know that an activate to windows watermark would be there but would I be able to use my pc just like that without paying anything?

Solution
I have a pc currently, I would copy the windows file downloaded from the official site to the bootable pen drive. Then I would buy another PC. I would insert that pen drive to the new pc and install the windows.
I want to know if then I would get free access to windows forever and even get updates unlike the ones downloaded from torrent which don't get updates?
Yes, you can use that same pen drive to install to a different PC.
It will be have no license and be Unactivated.
Yes, it still gets all the same updates as a fully license version.

"Forever" = exactly as long as Microsoft says. They could cut that off at any time.
If I make a pendrive bootable and then download windows into the pendrive, would I be able to use the pendrive to install windows and then use my pc normally?
I know that an activate to windows watermark would be there but would I be able to use my pc just like that without paying anything?
Yes however some features will be locked till you buy a key for windows like customizing display

USAFRet

Titan
Do you mean install to a hard drive FROM the pen drive?
Or install Windows ON the pen drive and run it from there?

2 different things.

Feb 19, 2021
Do you mean install to a hard drive FROM the pen drive?
Or install Windows ON the pen drive and run it from there?

2 different things.
I have a pc currently, I would copy the windows file downloaded from the official site to the bootable pen drive. Then I would buy another PC. I would insert that pen drive to the new pc and install the windows.
I want to know if then I would get free access to windows forever and even get updates unlike the ones downloaded from torrent which don't get updates?

USAFRet

Titan
Yes, you can use that same pen drive to install to a different PC.
It will be have no license and be Unactivated.
Yes, it still gets all the same updates as a fully license version.

"Forever" = exactly as long as Microsoft says. They could cut that off at any time.

Solution

USAFRet

Titan
And you don't "copy the windows file downloaded from the official site"
Instead, you run the MediaCreation tool to make the required stuff ON the pendrive.

Not like only that but if look right and a lre smart a Lt the way you look and purchase you can get a locsens key for 10 like bucks on ebay from company's that over purchase.