about irql_not_less_or_equal error on reinstalling a windows 8

xXinnerXx 000

Reputable
Jul 8, 2015
i got a newly built desktop.. and was able to use it for 2months.. and i went for a vacation and the desktop has been stocked for 6mos.. and when i came back.. i tried to Reformat it, what i did was reinstall the os and clean everything before i install the os(windows 8) and so i was able to clean every off the ssd and hdd.. while installing the windows 8 its done the pc restarted to continue and finish the installation it says device getting started at 50% it suddenly turned into bsod an irql_not_less_or_equal error came out.. i tried taking out the ram,ssd and hdd and video card and wlan then put them back together again ans tried to reinstall but it still got an error before the device started it is still irql_not_less_or_equal blue screen what shousl i do? im quite a newbie guy about this all basics is all i know, , and i even tried cleaning thru cmd following the instructions on this site the diskpart clean/clean all to make sure it cleans the ssd and hdd.. can someone help me...

my computer desktop is composed of:
i7-4790k
asus maximus hero vi
asus strix gtx 970
gskill ripjaws ram sticks 2x16 1866mhz
seagate hdd 3tb
ssd samsung pro 120gb

im not really sure why i can't reinstall the windows 8 os.. the cd/dvd windows 8 is an oem installer i bought from newegg.