Question about linux code

Skyakimax

Prominent
Jan 28, 2020
who know linux os and codes? who know mount router firmware via Linux? are there have who can unlock wifi router ?? and suggest me some free Linux enrollment about coding

kanewolf

Titan
am looking Unlock Huawei routers wifi / Internet or how do unlock routers
The WIFI radio portion is not provided in source code. The firmware for the radios is distributed, by the manufacturer as binary only. That is how the manufacturers meet the govt requirements for power output, etc.
You can use alternate firmware, which has source code available. But some WIFI functions are black-box only.

Skyakimax

Prominent
Jan 28, 2020
The WIFI radio portion is not provided in source code. The firmware for the radios is distributed, by the manufacturer as binary only. That is how the manufacturers meet the govt requirements for power output, etc.
You can use alternate firmware, which has source code available. But some WIFI functions are black-box only.

yeh you right, i want unlock my router ,i want do it practice like practical,, my friend told me find router firmware and it mount to Linux change binary and issue Linux commands, this is i want, how do i dont know some linux codes, are there have tutorials?

kanewolf

Titan
yeh you right, i want unlock my router ,i want do it practice like practical,, my friend told me find router firmware and it mount to Linux change binary and issue Linux commands, this is i want, how do i dont know some linux codes, are there have tutorials?
If the plan is to change the binary of the router firmware, then you must have a tutorial already. Somebody had to figure out what bytes to change.

Skyakimax

Prominent
Jan 28, 2020
If the plan is to change the binary of the router firmware, then you must have a tutorial already. Somebody had to figure out what bytes to change.

have you unlocked router before? i look some youtube vidoes, there have some firmwares they using little software for it

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3hew1fw5XY